ISP Cup

@ said:
@ said:
22-18 with 5 to go

A Tiny winger with plenty of pace in no.23 just scored for us. Unsure who it is but pretty sure it’s bit who’s listed in that number in the program

Israel Seufale apparently fergs…

Cheers, like The look of him. Pulled off a good 1on1 tackle on a much bigger guy. One to watch

I only saw the second half but pretty terrible standard. Tui tried but definitely looks short a run

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
22-18 with 5 to go

A Tiny winger with plenty of pace in no.23 just scored for us. Unsure who it is but pretty sure it’s bit who’s listed in that number in the program

McIntyre according to the ground announcer.

Wests Tigers twitter reporting differently…

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
22-18 with 5 to go

McIntyre according to the ground announcer.

Yeah they said that but certainly wasn’t McIntyre

A shocking effort (or lack thereof) from a team which should have steamrolled their opponents. After 20 mins we just stopped trying and they targeted tali in defence and walked straight past him a few times.

Given how much NRL experience we had in this squad and the number of playrs trying to impress to get a spot in NRL it's amazing how poor and lazy this team was.

Fonua won't play first grade for a while. Mikaele dropped the ball on his first 3 touches. Tui had an absolute shocker.

McQueen was solid though.

23 wasn't Seufale, nor McIntyre. No idea who he was as all the subs were in different numbers than those listed on the website.

@ said:
A shocking effort (or lack thereof) from a team which should have steamrolled their opponents. After 20 mins we just stopped trying and they targeted tali in defence and walked straight past him a few times.

Given how much NRL experience we had in this squad and the number of playrs trying to impress to get a spot in NRL it's amazing how poor and lazy this team was.

Fonua won't play first grade for a while. Mikaele dropped the ball on his first 3 touches. Tui had an absolute shocker.

McQueen was solid though.

23 wasn't Seufale, nor McIntyre. No idea who he was as all the subs were in different numbers than those listed on the website.

yeah after a google search worked out it wasnt Seufale. i only saw the second half and no one stood out. the 23 (winger) and 25 (young islander back rower) looked ok. the 25 was at least aggressive in defence

Official site saying it was McIntyre and Josh Drinkwater was the half, is that the same Drinkwater that played for us 2 years ago? if so he may be able to put pressure on Brooks.

@ said:
Official site saying it was McIntyre and Josh Drinkwater was the half, is that the same Drinkwater that played for us 2 years ago? if so he may be able to put pressure on Brooks.

Yep same drinkwater

@ said:

It is in fact Josh Quadja Drinkwater who has returned…older brother of Scott who plays for the Storm..

Any report who the 23 actually was.

He was super impressive.

Quick, no backward step, takes on the forwards, good hands, good positioning. Really stood out.?

@ said:

He was super impressive.

Quick, no backward step, takes on the forwards, good hands, good positioning. Really stood out.?

I think he signed with the Storm before we could get his name.

@ said:

He was super impressive.

i THINK it was balmain juniour Curtis Wilson

@ said:
@ said:

He was super impressive.

I think he signed with the Storm before we could get his name.

:roll

@ said:
@ said:

He was super impressive.

i THINK it was balmain juniour Curtis Wilson

Cheers Fergie

Back