It' official

your wasting your talents here Hobbo1,oust doust,linch fitzgerald,rooster supporters will have their head in the sand(not even aknowledge the season started }until they win 2 in a row.lol
just 2 stir;n the pot,u.d b in bay 60,banner saying bring back brooks,if he left

Serious question: brooks has had that inside grubber to fullback play for years, he did it with teddy to great success about 5 years ago. Why do we never see it in the red zone? We just see the block plays that end up in a dead end. In truth that inside grubber is a great play with Laurie who is quick an elusive but we never play it. The only time I have seen them use it this year is when we have a man extra and should be able to run a block play and score. So we use the inside grubber when we should use the block, and we use the block when we should use the grubber. Is this a coaching issue or a low IQ 7 issue?

Serious question: brooks has had that inside grubber to fullback play for years, he did it with teddy to great success about 5 years ago. Why do we never see it in the red zone? We just see the block plays that end up in a dead end. In truth that inside grubber is a great play with Laurie who is quick an elusive but we never play it. The only time I have seen them use it this year is when we have a man extra and should be able to run a block play and score. So we use the inside grubber when we should use the block, and we use the block when we should use the grubber. Is this a coaching issue or a low IQ 7 issue?
Not sure how u come to the conclusion that Laurie is quick

its a mess,your right

Yep who could forget those stirring 14th and 9th place finishes. He had them FLYING.
They’ve been losers for a long time before Madge….
We all know they were far more competitive under Cleary. They gutted out a few victories, famously against the Storm and Roosters and showed way more resolve.

What do you think they've learnt and improved under Maguire then, if he's not the problem with the team he 80% recruited?

We all know they were far more competitive under Cleary. They gutted out a few victories, famously against the Storm and Roosters and showed way more resolve.

What do you think they've learnt and improved under Maguire then, if he's not the problem with the team he 80% recruited?
Never said he wasn’t. I challenged your claim Cleary had the team going well. He was a two time loser who gave up and fled.

How about BOTH!!!!

I legit feel sorry for poor old Madge. His heart is in the right place.
I do too and wish it was different, but there are plenty of coaches with passion who have been moved on as they couldn't get the job done.

Back