Its Almost Over

Even though we are getting belted each week I don't want the season to end.
I hate the off season soooo much.
Unless we get some decent signings it's going to be miserable.
Stick your cricket, NFL, soccer and those other sports up your koit... Your all sick puppies 😻

I hate cricket. Worst sport in the world.
I love cricket. Worst is a bit harsh, you got soccer, walking, synchronised swimming, frizzbee, and that stupid dress up like a gladiator and pretend to kill each other game, all way worse, and the Mrs agrees with you so you must be wrong.

I enjoy both cricket and NFL and at least i can look forward to hopefully good seasons for both.Bengals should give me a better year than the Tigers did and we are always competitive in the cricket

I love cricket. Worst is a bit harsh, you got soccer, walking, synchronised swimming, frizzbee, and that stupid dress up like a gladiator and pretend to kill each other game, all way worse, and the Mrs agrees with you so you must be wrong.

I hope for your sake your wife does not read that hehe

We're getting the spoon this year so hopefully this will be a bit of a wake-up call for everyone at the club from the top down. Long time coming and we all know it. Question is... Will it bring about the change we all know we need? One can only hope.
Kay sera sera...

If we don’t get out and buy some players we will have the spoon next season as well , we can’t compete week in week out , I know we have injury as well but we need 3 more players coming along with the 2 we signed we don’t have the players in lower grades to compete at nrl level

Panthers are the most classless winners I've seen
Luai and Korisau in particular (Api mocking tigers)
Also Luciano arrested !
Glad he's gone ,
2022 SEASON !!!
THANK GOD ITS OVER
Penrith culture = success = arrogance .
Only class I can find is Ivan Cleary giving Eisenhuth his premiership ring for the part he played( interesting decision though).
Maybe O’ Sullivan may feel a bit offended, especially after Ivan’s rant about the important role O’S played throughout the year.

Only class I can find is Ivan Cleary giving Eisenhuth his premiership ring for the part he played( interesting decision though).
Maybe O’ Sullivan may feel a bit offended, especially after Ivan’s rant about the important role O’S played throughout the year.
The arrogance is only coming out after they won it all. They are entitled to gloat at least for a little while.

They are mostly young and a little immature and generally as NRL players not the sharpest intellects to begin with. Also after winning their second GF they are entitled to blow off a bit of discipline and composure that they have had to wear in order to get the results.
With Ivan as their mentor and coach you wouldn’t expect them to show much in the way of respect or honourable behaviour.
Their poor behavior will all be forgotten in a few days with some new media beat ups for us all to swallow.

The nrl model in our environment is not sustainable.
If we don't adapt and become successful, we will be forced to merge again or fold.
I give it till 2030.
Bookmark this cuz I'll be telling peeps I told you so

Maybe Nathan can donate his.

Hopefully my suggestion doesn't get his chin out of joint.

Members online

Back