Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hastings revealed he walked into distressing scenes at training on Monday and said he wished he’d played in the record loss to share their pain.

Look, I get its not nice being Bood or whatever but come on. They are professional athletes and need to harden up abit. These guys are lucky they played that bad for us, imagine if they played that badly for the souths or the dogs (theyd need police protection). Most of us would cop a spray from our bosses or work colleagues if we continuously underperformed that badly in our real jobs, possibly face the sack and only then still earn a smidgen of these guys salaries. Most of these athletes have grown up in fairyland where everyone told them how good they were their whole lives and they can't handle the criticism. Mental health is a huge battle for people and I understand that money and fame doesn't always make people happy, but sometimes you need to cop a spray for certain things in life and at the end of the day, these guys are the only ones who can change the results of the games.

I don't know what the players were expecting, were they all hoping we'd say, sorry you got pumped by 60+ points, good effort and better luck next time. Suck it up team and do better and you if can't do better than the shit you dished up on the weekend, then its time to find a new career in something you're good at.

Last edited:
Jacko back Early?
Doctors told Jackson Hastings he’d be sidelined for three months after breaking his leg in an ugly-hip drop tackle last month.... But that wasn’t going to work for the Tigers playmaker.
That time frame didn’t align with Hastings’ plans of playing for England at the World Cup in October, and hopefully lining up against the man who injured him.
“I begged the doctor to put me in a moon boot and aim for 10 weeks,”
There is hope he'll resign with Weststigers and be back for preseason training 🤞

A Quote from a piece of a interview Jacko did yesterday.

“Our fans are demanding success and they deserve it, they’ve broken the membership record this year, for a team that’s coming dead last. It’s an impressive effort ! "Thank you fans"

“That doesn’t take away from the fact we need to be better as a club and start putting in some good performances.”

A Quote from a piece of a interview Jacko did yesterday.

“Our fans are demanding success and they deserve it, they’ve broken the membership record this year, for a team that’s coming dead last. It’s an impressive effort ! "Thank you fans"

“That doesn’t take away from the fact we need to be better as a club and start putting in some good performances.”

Just re sign this bloke please it would kill me to see him playing for the bulldogs or Newcastle after he has stated he wants to stay at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back