Jahream the Dream

We need to extend the guys like Bula, Tupou, Pole, Stefo before big clubs come and pouch like they always do. I know Bula was extended to 2025 when he was added to top 30 but clearly, he has proven he is top notch and if we upgrade and extend that makes him happy and loyal. Even Brandy is talking him up like most media.

Last night wasn't his best night ...but he will learn a lot from that
Yep, most impressive part was that he made a few costly errors and didn't shy away after it.

Kept looking for ball and ended up with a try as reward.

Very impressive for a young kid and already looks more like an NRL-level fullback than Laurie probably ever did.

Yep, most impressive part was that he made a few costly errors and didn't shy away after it.

Very impressive for a young kid and already looks more like an NRL-level fullback than Laurie probably ever did.
100 percent! This is what stood out for me. Easy to go into his shell, but he wanted the ball (even in the dying stages). Love the fact we are getting some real competitors in our team now!

He stuffed up big time last night but I thought he was also our best player. We should be building around this kid along with Tupou, To'a, Pole and hopefully some more juniors coming through.

We gotta pick the right ones to get on longer term deals.

I hope he learnt the most from the 40/20 only one place that kick was going ....he should been favouring the left side...no way that kick was going open side

Last edited:
He stuffed up big time last night but I thought he was also our best player. We should be building around this kid along with Tupou, To'a, Pole and hopefully some more juniors coming through.

We gotta pick the right ones to get on longer term deals.
I had the pleasure to watch Pole in the U20s. You could tell with his drive that he was NRL bound. Feledy has the same drive about him which is probably why he is at WTs.

352667152_645891224244504_1337297078293855405_n.jpg

Jahream's last 3 games.

3 tries
2 try assists
5 line breaks
10 tackle breaks
7 offloads
Averaging 237 running metres per game

There’s so much to like about Jahream, but again, the thing that stands out is the chase on Campbell. Could’ve been forgiven for saving himself with the game done. Couldn’t be more impressed at all.

Bula barely ever looks out of second gear. What a fine athlete.

Jahream's last 3 games.

3 tries
2 try assists
5 line breaks
10 tackle breaks
7 offloads
Averaging 237 running metres per game

There’s so much to like about Jahream, but again, the thing that stands out is the chase on Campbell. Could’ve been forgiven for saving himself with the game done. Couldn’t be more impressed at all.

Bula barely ever looks out of second gear. What a fine athlete.
He is going really well.
If he keeps consistent and works on his positioning and ballplaying….we will have a real goodun on our hands.

Sheens says Jahream has “ten years ahead of him” in the NRL.

Also says he was surprised and really happy to see Jahream fend off Tino using his right hand and carrying the ball with his left hand, given it’s not natural for him.

He made sure to point it out to Bula that post game.

“I must admit I did not think Jahream would make such an impact so soon. He was raw, you could definitely see he had the talent, but I thought it might be a bit of a shock to the system for him. Boy, how I was wrong.”

- NSW Cup coach Wayne Lambkin on Jahream Bula.

Back