Jamal Idris Interview

WEST_T1GER

Hey guys,

I haven't been on the forum in a while. In saying that, I'm a die hard Wests Tigers fan and have been for years. I work for a Men's Lifestyle site called 'AskMen' and I had the privilege of Interviewing a few of the Wests Tigers boys last week. I know It's been a rough couple of weeks for us supporters. However These Interviews show a different and funny side to our team members. I thought It would be nice to share and see the fun side to our team.

Here is Jamals Interview: [media]http://au.askmen.com/sports/fanatic/the-askmen-8-with-jamal-idris.html[/media]

I also have Suaso Sue, Michael Chee-Kam and David Nofoaluma coming soon. I hope these put a smile on your face and add a bit of positivity to your support in the club and players.
Enjoy guys :sign:

A nice distraction from all of the crap going on surrounding Woods and Tedesco ATM. Thanks dude.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great feedback. I'll be posting the 2nd one tonight with Michael Chee-Kam. The guys had great fun filming these and I should have Nofa's video by next week.

Cheers

With all the crap going on with the club, these interviews were fun and positive. Thankyou!

Shows that there is a positive attitude at the club that for whatever reason is being smothered.

Hey guys, pleasure is mine :slight_smile: Posting the second one in a few minutes

cheers

Thanks for the feedback guys, Hope you're enjoying the Interviews. Don't forget to check out Michael Chee-kams as well :slight_smile:

Back