OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Jesus what a crap way to spend christmas though I know how you feel, was in hosp for my b/day last year
Hope youre on the mend Flip and get to enjoy NYE
Thanks Ink yeah it’s not much fun eh? Though I think in all of my 60 plus years on this earth it’s the only Christmas I think I’ve ever been sick, so I’ve had a pretty good run 🤞
 
Last edited:
Just found an amazing stat. In every NRL game Jarome Luai has scored a try (21 tries, 2 doubles), the team has won
Penrith were winning at around a 95% rate there for a few years which dropped away a little in 2023. Amazing consistency in the modern era. If you get the opportunity to bring guys like Api and Jarome in you simply must do it. Hope it’s sorted out soon.
 
Penrith were winning at around a 95% rate there for a few years which dropped away a little in 2023. Amazing consistency in the modern era. If you get the opportunity to bring guys like Api and Jarome in you simply must do it. Hope it’s sorted out soon.
Crazy to think we’ll have half their spine in 25.
 
Back
Top