clontarfkid
Well-known member
A poor 2026 and neither will be with us in 27..for different reasonsPossibly, but they don't have Benji, and wasn’t that a tipping point for Luai’s signing?
It might change if Benji got the flick ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A poor 2026 and neither will be with us in 27..for different reasonsPossibly, but they don't have Benji, and wasn’t that a tipping point for Luai’s signing?
It might change if Benji got the flick ?
Possibly right CkA poor 2026 and neither will be with us in 27..for different reasons
It wouldve been a small part of his reasons for signing but if benji quite coaching altogether tomorrow i doubt Luai would quit footyPossibly, but they don't have Benji, and wasn’t that a tipping point for Luai’s signing?
It might change if Benji got the flick ?
When asked if he will remove his clause and commit to Wests Tigers long term he responded by saying he’s committed for 2026 and will review it each year.
Good for Luai to hold all the aces, not sure how it’s a good thing for Wests Tigers to beg for his loyalty at the end of each season.
A poor 2026 and neither will be with us in 27..for different reasons
Both Royce and Bunty will be on the bench , they will be the bash brothers we have needed , Royce looks fit aand Bunty is a 101% playerJust don't want to burn May out the guy is due for an injury if you keep running the minutes into him maybe best to cap him at 65 minutes a game
Royce and Bunty should do a job maybe only room for 1 of them will be interesting
I’m not certain but doesn’t it act like the current nov 1 and even after notifying he has to play out the following year.Bit ridiculous that he has the option to review every year. Could understand if it was activating the last 3 years after the first 2, but being able to leave at anytime essentially, who signed off on that?
3 wooden spoons...we had no reputation...It’s sad when the reputation of the club is so poor that they had to put the clause in to get him .,
Anyway …it is what it is now …
He was already under contract for 2026 …he committed for the first 2 years originally,,,isn’t he saying now by not talking to other clubs and that he is committing to 2027?
That’s good because if we have a poor 2026 they will be as much to blame as anyone else.A poor 2026 and neither will be with us in 27..for different reasons
Exactly..and theyve both got a lot of skin in the game ..just the way we like it!That’s good because if we have a poor 2026 they will be as much to blame as anyone else.
Inshallah🙏If Benji goes for size we are going to have the biggest pack we have had in many seasons, the go forward will be something to look forward to.
Let's hope the defence matches up as wellInshallah🙏
He’d possibly quit us though.It wouldve been a small part of his reasons for signing but if benji quite coaching altogether tomorrow i doubt Luai would quit footy

Get your mind out of the gutter - there was no implied "sleaze" in this old marketing campaign from 12 months ago FFS!Anyone seen the Binge adds in the malls?
They seem to have found the sleaziest photo of Luai
View attachment 29913
It's worse, and I mean Fabio worse then this and him holding a $2 coin.
Ok I know Binge did this as an add/youtube thing.
I mean it got attention IT GOT ATTENTION!
It's just weird seeing our club captian being pimped out like this.
In your analysis you assumed that May doesn't have a passing game, but that's incorrect. He just doesn't have to use it in his role as a prop.Check the deep dive on Locks for what May would bring, and how much we would need to change to accomodate his "style". He could work as a 13, but I don't think his performance at 13 would outweigh his ability and contributions as a prop.
Thanks for your feedback.In your analysis you assumed that May doesn't have a passing game, but that's incorrect. He just doesn't have to use it in his role as a prop.
I also got the vibes you seem to think we need to follow a blue print that mirrors the top teams.. But what the tigers need to play tigers footy is different...
I don't think we don't need another #6 playing at 13... We need a worker and ball playing pivot - Terrell can transition to that easily. The bloke grew up playing back yard footy with his brothers... He also played quite a bit of touch footy... He combined well to set up Taylans first try in tigers colours...
I probably wouldn't do it unless we had more in the prop rotation though, but if we signed someone like keon then I'd be all for it
If Benji goes with Terrell at lock instead of Doueihi Jolls you risk having egg on your face.Thanks for your feedback.
What I have noted in relation to May isn't so much that he doesn't have a passing game but more that he hasn't demonstrated a passing game that shifts the line to create time and space, He tends to take on the line and then slip the pass using his strength. While he creates second phase play it is late and reactionary. Can he shift a player and play and X/Y? Probably, but he hasn't demonstrated it. Plyers with that skill usually run lines with the ball in two hands and shape the line with their feet.
If you got the feel that I think we need to mirror others I have clearly explainign it wrong. The catalyst for my views on this issue is the lack of performance from our halves. Last year they didn't have the time and space needed to be effective, so the driving force isn't what other teams are doing it is what we need to be effective. I have definitely used other teams and players to try and illustrate what effect we need to produce in order for us to unleash our style of play.
I 100% agree that we don't need a 6 playing 13; but given we haven't purchased an experienced NRL 13 that can play that role, my expectation is that we intend to manufacture one and AD is the most likely.
So could May play 13, without a doubt. However, if you read the full set of Deep Dives on the 13 dilemma you will see why I don't think that May is the right fit for where, I think, Benji is taking us.
I trust this clears up my thought process and why I don't think Terrell is the man we need at 13.
That is true, but it is how I view it and I'm happy to stand by it. I can always jump on the Benji bashing bandwagon and say he can't coach then🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣If Benji goes with Terrell at lock instead of Doueihi Jolls you risk having egg on your face.
I'm not afraid of putting forward an opinion and I try to back it up with how I got to that opinion. I am also happy to be wrong, and wehn I am I try to learn from it. My push for some time has been for us to recruit an experienced 13, and it is still my preferred option over the risk of manufacturing one over the off season. If we take that approach we are really putting our eggs in one untested basket.If Benji goes with Terrell at lock instead of Doueihi Jolls you risk having egg on your face.