Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you how you get them to agree… if you get caught tampering outside the designated windows then you will have premiership points docked … that will put an end to it quick smart,,,

I could care less about juornos stories
It’s great in theory, but it will never happen.

Ivan hates our club and wouldn't release JL early just based on our fallout with him.
Unless Richo has a relationship with him you can forget about that.

It wont be happening soon … as they just signed the new RLPA agreement …

But “never happening “ is a long time to wait …
So is saying something is bound to happen without giving a timeframe. It makes it easy to keep moving the goalposts.

Ivan hates our club
This I do not understand. I‘ve seen this written a few times and it just baffles me. I believe it, I just don’t get it. Our club gave him carte blanche. He was a made man in Tiger town. Supporters idolised him, great relationship with Pascoe. To then walk out on the club is one thing, but why the hate? What did we ever do? Did we have the nerve to get upset at him doing what he did? I perish the thought. It’s kind of like being married to someone who worships the ground you walk on, does everything for you. You then leave them for someone else, and you are the one to carry a grudge at your always loving ex-spouse. Ivan really is the definition of a POS.

You said it is “never“ happening right?

That’s your timeframe …not mine
Its definitive. Can easily be disproven in a year or two it were to happen. Saying “we’ll see” gives you an indefinite out.

Its definitive. Can easily be disproven in a year or two it were to happen. Saying “we’ll see” gives you an indefinite out.

“Never” is longer than one or two years,,,

If you are looking for me to predict when the rule will change … I will say when the new RLPA agreement comes in ..,which I think is about 5 years ,,,it can’t change before then

This I do not understand. I‘ve seen this written a few times and it just baffles me. I believe it, I just don’t get it. Our club gave him carte blanche. He was a made man in Tiger town. Supporters idolised him, great relationship with Pascoe. To then walk out on the club is one thing, but why the hate? What did we ever do? Did we have the nerve to get upset at him doing what he did? I perish the thought. It’s kind of like being married to someone who worships the ground you walk on, does everything for you. You then leave them for someone else, and you are the one to carry a grudge at your always loving ex-spouse. Ivan really is the definition of a POS.
I reckon he hates us cause he knows we hate him, don't buy his good guy image, and he doesn't like it.We are the reminder that he jumped off the stupid bloody bus he was driving and left us on it. If we were to get another one of his prize players it will have his tense jaw even more tense.

Maybe it was that glorious night at Leichhardt when we rolled the severely depleted Panthers team and started chanting things that Ivan seemed to do in his private time??

Ivan hates our club and wouldn't release JL early just based on our fallout with him.
Unless Richo has a relationship with him you can forget about that.
Fletcher from the Panthers said on Ch9 they just don't release players early. This was when he made the comment that he wished the best for Luai after obtaining a long term and big $ contract.

I'm no Ivan fan but I don't think he hates the club. He has spoken before about not regretting his decision to leave but regretting the manner in which he did so. Understands why the Tigers supporter base holds a grudge.
Says he had ambitions to coach his son and unfinished business with all the young blokes he was brining through when punted. As such his heart was always at Panthers and too good an opportunity to decline.

I'm no Ivan fan but I don't think he hates the club. He has spoken before about not regretting his decision to leave but regretting the manner in which he did so. Understands why the Tigers supporter base holds a grudge.
Says he had ambitions to coach his son and unfinished business with all the young blokes he was brining through when punted. As such his heart was always at Panthers and too good an opportunity to decline.
This is how I see it too. I’m still not over how he dumped us, but apart from the standard inter club rivalry and noxious journo beat ups, I don’t really see any evidence of all this hate people talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back