Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't he negotiating with the Dogs first, he knew his mates were there, Dogs knew he was available.
Gus is a master deal maker?
His recruitment has been abysmal at Canterbury.
Ciraldo publically stated he would not make a move on Jarome until he indicated that he was going to leave Penrith. That happened last week so it is very likely if they are all in, plenty is going on knowing that our deal has been accepted. We know that they have already met with him "for talks"on at least one occasion.

Reactions: BZN
Correct. But I’m a firm believer it will be. I’m sorry that people believe me to be trolling. When you have a reputation of being super negative, as @innsaneink said and @king_sirro accusing me of trolling, people will raise their eyebrows. But if you go through my posts (if you are that bored), you will see that 90% of my grievances were with Pascoe and co. I have felt a whole lot better about things since they were outed. Now, have I gone overboard with my positivity in this thread? Sure, but it is genuine. And partly due to the fact that everyone’s anxiety is through the roof. It’s like the Cuban Missile Crisis. My attempts at going overboard with the positivity is an attempt at lightening the mood, to get people to relax. I apoogise if people take it the wrong way.
Fair enough.... No dramas

Ciraldo publically stated he would not make a move on Jarome until he indicated that he was going to leave Penrith. That happened last week so it is very likely if they are all in, plenty is going on knowing that our deal has been accepted. We know that they have already met with him "for talks"on at least one occasion.
It was reported Gould had lunch with Luai on or around 29th November.

Constantly repeating yourself over and over like it's fact when you don't know any more then the rest of us is trolling IMO. Give your opinion once or twice on the matter, state it's an opinion rather then implying it as fact like you are and move on. Your constant barrage of repeating it's done is too much.

At least it is positive, I'll concede you that.

Fair enough.

But some may just be a little more confident because people talk to people and so on. Not from the club but elsewhere.

Thing is he has agreed to terms so its going to take alot to reverse that.

Anyway, seems forum was happy to run for quite a while on a fraudulent article from somebody's alternative account.......it seemingly was almost promoted and even encouraged.

It's a form of hijacking threads and you're constantly arguing an OPINION.
You've told us all dozens of times yiur stance.
Whatever you're doing is very very different to your usual self so it seems intentional and it's very evident which is why people are questioning you imo
What really hijacks these threads is one person posts one post that others don't like and then there are 27 posts from 5-6 self appointed moral white knights and forum freedom fighters piling on the guy who made the one post and then patting each other on the back for piling. If the original poster dares to post a second follow up post explaining themselves then the cabal swings into action with another round and soon you have 2 posts from the person they dont like and 54posts from the white knights and the person posting 2 posts will be blamed for all 56 posts.

What really hijacks these threads is one person posts one post that others don't like and then there are 27 posts from 5-6 self appointed moral white knights and forum freedom fighters piling on the guy who made the one post and then patting each other on the back for piling. If the original poster dares to post a second follow up post explaining themselves then the cabal swings into action with another round and soon you have 2 posts from the person they dont like and 54posts from the white knights and the person posting 2 posts will be blamed for all 56 posts.
I just felt I had a right to defend myself and I thought I explained myself pretty well.

Just going off the facts
1. Penrith have confirmed he’s signed elsewhere
2. He’s accepted the deal with us. Question mark if he‘s put pen to paper
3. The Dogs/Gus poaching him at the last minute is just conjecture
None of those are "facts"!!

All Penrith confirmed is that Luai advised that he would be departing in 2025 - you have added the rest.

It gets worse if your not pushing popular forum narrative.

You may get attacked by 2 people running 10 accounts.
Dare it I say it, but our now ex halfback who shall not be named. Man, if you did not join the pile on and want him burned at the stake, you were a down and out fan boy who thought he was a messiah. When people have a view on something that’s so passionate, if you aren’t on board 100%, you are kicked to the curb. It’s common a lot in topics like politics. Didn’t think it could ever happen in RL, but thus was the hatred levelled at he who shall not be named.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back