Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was absolutely talk before hand that the Sharks were in the race to sign AFB. Maybe it’s just that people didn’t care enough to notice.

Yeah Fox Sports we’re talking about it like it was a done deal in an article predicting the final ladder positions a month ago. He was listed as a gain for the Sharks…

Gnr’s is just being passionate and has belief that our club is turning around. He has faith that our club has sold our new vision of Benji and Captain Luai winning GF’s together and that Luai has bought into that and can’t wait to be here.
Gnr’s hasn’t been abusive like some knobheads get I don’t see the problem.
Although I am skipping a few of his posts bcoz I know what he is gunna go on about, it’s not like AHX who was littering the forum with jibberish content, but again he wasn’t being abusive either and you never know what going on in someone’s life, so I thought the forum was a bit rough on him too. I hope AHX comes back maybe without so much litter.
If you don’t like someone like GNR’s and his passion the just skip to the next post.
Just my farts on it.
I have some beans for sale. Please send through your bank details and I’ll post them to you.

💯true Magpie_Magic. There are people that get most of their kicks out of being nasty to others.
Strangely, and from personal experience, most of the time it's the one they are closest to.
Happy Christmas 🎅MM, and all the other Magpies out there 🎄🤶.

Ignore is the best option. Not quite up to your count but the last few days......... some people have never-ending angst.

Someone I know was doing a presentation at Manly about 2 weeks and was telling me that he was sitting by his self not talking to anyone and the person I know did a 4 hour presentation
4 hrs is along time for footballers to sit through - and it was Manly - i would think most of their squad would have been comatose after about 15 minutes.

Nothing I ever, even negative is not constructive
It’s just as tiring to read people turning to water based on absolutely nothing. Like I said before, the Penrith CEO confirmed he is gone. So where is he going? Leaves us in a very strong position. If I was trolling, I would not actually explain why I was confident or tell people why I think they are wrong.
everyone needs to just settle down. If GNR4LIFE is overly positive and trying to manifest a positive result then good for him. Everybody jumping on the pile on to get at him is disgusting, you don’t like it , scroll and move on.

Feel free to point out one post where I have stipulated how or what people should post. Can you?
You literally did it a few posts ago, referring to forum white knights and freedom fighters. Either people can post what they like, including "54 posts from the white knights", or it's up for debate.

You literally did it a few posts ago, referring to forum white knights and freedom fighters. Either people can post what they like, including "54 posts from the white knights", or it's up for debate.
Suggest you read again. Im not sure literally, literally means what you think it means. I didnt say they couldnt post what they like in fact I was pulling up King Sirro who was telling GNR what he should post. Insaneink made a post about what hijacks threads, I said IMO its the white knight pile on that hijacks threads, which was immediately followed by a fleet of white knights hijacking the thread, right on cue. Thank you for your contribution.

I never said they couldnt or shouldnt, but clearly thats what hijacks threads as you continue to display.

I was at a point a couple years ago, where I was taking the forum way too seriously. Didn’t help that I had issues away from the forum, but I was easily baited and got in so many flame wars (Even in PM’s), that when I got put in the cooler for six months, it was the best thing that happened to me. I got shit sorted and so when I finally came back, I was in a completely different place mentally. I will still stand up for my beliefs, but if this was two years ago, I think my replies this morning would have been a hell of a lot more snarky and emotional. I don‘t care as much these days. And that’s probably why my positivity has gone overboard in this thread. We are more than likely on the cusp of the best signing news in at least a decade and I’m just trying to have fun with it and lighten the mood. And hey, I know some probably still hold a grudge, but that’s the price you pay.
That's so good.

I mean seriously it's a footy game. It's meant to be "Entertainment" and I get it, the WT means a lot to people.

But FFS people "believe" in what are keyboard warrior opinions. Some may believe that Papalii was our best signing, they could be right or they could be wrong. Who cares the proof is on the field.

likewise he who shall not be named/he who shall not turn up to training/he who shall wait 10 days and not change a damn decision/ etc.

Heck I wanted AFB to come here. I think that would take our pack to the top, but anything could happen. Any player can do their acl and be out the year.

All I am saying is CHILL! Which is exactly what you have done GNR4LIFE.

Ignore is the best option. Not quite up to your count but the last few days......... some people have never-ending angst.
Mikey: while I have got you here, I watched a really interesting bit on Utube just a little while ago about 3 mates riding their motor bikes thru "Vict. High Country...Beautiful But intimidating".
Definitely worth a look if you haven't seen it already.

Mikey: while I have got you here, I watched a really interesting bit on Utube just a little while ago about 3 mates riding their motor bikes thru "Vict. High Country...Beautiful But intimidating".
Definitely worth a look if you haven't seen it already.
Hi BZN Thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look - mates and I have had some talks about doing a ride down there but long ways from Nambucca Heads.
Nice video - wish I was at that level for both riding and the video work.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
4 hrs is along time for footballers to sit through - and it was Manly - i would think most of their squad would have been comatose after about 15 minutes.
He did the same presentation to the Warriors as well he is getting around the teams mad Broncos fan but he believes the Warriors will go all the way in 24 said they are so confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back