Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
"White knight pile on" and "forum freedom fighters" are negative / pejorative slurs about what people choose to post. I am sure they do not consider themselves white knights or freedom fighters.

So? Am I instructing them what or how to post?

I'm still trying to work where I was telling GNR what to post. All I said was stop repeating the same thing over and over,
F5M_BJLaMAATbdX.jpg

Guys, let’s just give it a rest with the arguing. Some people think Luai is a done deal, some aren’t so sure. It’s ok to have differing opinions, it would be a terribly dull world if everyone thought the same way. It’s Christmas, which can be a very tough time for a lot of people and I think we all need to just chill and consider that there are real people with real feelings behind the forum names.
I want to wish each & every one of you & your families a Merry Christmas. To those missing a loved one, remember them with a smile. Life is too fragile to waste time arguing about who is or isn’t coming to a football team. ❤️
Fair enough. It is only football after all. It’s not life or death.

So if I or anyone likes this or agrees with this, is it now a pile on or an echo chamber?
Seems like another example of PC and people getting offended by the most mundane thing
Just reading your post BZN have you considered maybe a footy forum ISNT the place to come looking for peace...id guess theres online places cater specifically for that
I disagree with "maybe a footy forum ISN'T the place".

We can find PEACE in many different places and many different forms.
But on the other hand, we can be hit with a pile of :poop: in plenty of places as well.

I doubt that you would read everything that's put in front of you.
I choose to not read everything that's put in front of me on the Forum.
I've purchased books that I thought would be a good read, only to find I couldn't get into the story at all, so I put the book to one side and chose another one rather than continue reading stuff I was getting no satisfaction from, and I reckon you would do the same.

I really dislike people like @GNR4LIFE and @Mistymuzzle being attacked in a way that I feel is unnecessary.
They both have strong views and there's a lot they both write I don't agree with, but I choose to read some of their posts anyway.

I generally choose to only read the posts that I find interesting, entertaining, fair and meaningful, and there are plenty of posters that fit that description on here such as @mikey and @Eternal Tiger, rather than scroll thru a pile of posts that I either don't usually read or never read...it saves a lot of time that way.

So if I or anyone likes this or agrees with this, is it now a pile on or an echo chamber?
Seems like another example of PC and people getting offended by the most mundane thing
Just reading your post BZN have you considered maybe a footy forum ISNT the place to come looking for peace...id guess theres online places cater specifically for that

You stood up for me once a long time ago in the face of an onslaught from Cochise, and I appreciated that Very Much.
Since then, when reading your posts, I have felt you have been very firm, But FAIR, with your comments.
But this time, I feel you have been Very UNFAIR.
You don't know me.
You don't know what's going on in my life.
I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
I come on here to get a little bit of Balance in my life, by reading Positive comments from @Magpie_Magic along with Sensible and Constructive Criticism from others.
But most of all I look forward to reading the humor from @tiger_one, @Buttface and a couple of others.
I don't come on here to read about bickering and insults.
I get enough of that every day at home.
I stand up for myself and respond in a calm manner, hoping that calmness will eventually soothe the one who is heaping shit on me, but it doesn't, the shit just gets shittier which leads to door slamming, tears, and on a few occasions a total loss of control.
So, as my only form of escape, I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
And due to circumstances beyond my control, a death in the Family of a Very Loved One at this time of the year, Christmas and the time leading up to it are a sad time for my wife and me.
So, I may not have mentioned it before ;), but...I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
Finally...I wish You and anyone else that may have battled thru to the end of this post...
A Very Happy :D Peaceful :) and Safe ✝️CHRISTMAS 🎄🤶🎅
Now I understand your postings for the last couple of months, I had been trying to work out why your posting style seemed familiar. I didn't realise that you had changed your name.

No grudges held by me mate, you might be best to let them go instead of hanging on to them for numerous years.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas mate.

So, Friday huh? It’s gotta happen soon. It’s kind of getting to the point that when it is finally announced, the excitement factor will be almost be anti-climactic. The same way when someone scores a spectacular try at a crucial moment and the celebration has to be paused for the bunker to have twenty looks at the replay. When it’s confirmed, it’s still good, but the celebration is a tad deflated. Kind of like the Luai saga.

So, Friday huh? It’s gotta happen soon. It’s kind of getting to the point that when it is finally announced, the excitement factor will be almost be anti-climactic. The same way when someone scores a spectacular try at a crucial moment and the celebration has to be paused for the bunker to have twenty looks at the replay. When it’s confirmed, it’s still good, but the celebration is a tad deflated. Kind of like the Luai saga.
Which is probably how he wants it

IF we take any player off their hands before this Laui deal is done either way it would be madness..
I would swap JAC for Nofo though in a heartbeat.
man I am pissing myself thinking how Nofo would go at Bulldogs training...

Ciraldo " I expect 200 sit ups a day", Nofo "Sure, I just want to stay in bed for a few hours more".

That said, I knew a polensian MMA fighter. He would walk into competitions where his opponent was pumping iron before a match. He was the exact opposite, Chilled, like ice cool Chilled. He would chow down a mars bar before a fight. .... It was a different attitude, like a defocus and relax.

Still yea, Nofo at the Bulldogs. They need to televise that.

I would but his political takes tickle my funny bone too much.
Yep, he (WC) is pathetic.

The whole "I will use a history's greatest Nazi fighter, to defend Nazi's" is just a massive disrespect to many Australians.

I would rather talk football on a football site, even with our current mess of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back