Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Ellis and Luai, Id say the biggest fish the Tigers have ever landed is the signing of Richo. World class back office player. When this forum runs its yearly, whos been our best signings ever thread, Richo will be in the top 3 for sure.
Fair call Winston. I'd have Api up there as well. He couldn't have done anymore for us last season but we didn't have the talent or footy IQ in the halves to capitalise on his efforts. We might see that next year.

As part of the new rules he has to notify Penrith that he’s accepted an offer (which he probably has) & Penrith or another club have 10 days to match the offer/try & talk him out of it…. nothing has been signed officially yet.
Things are more advanced than that

some document has been lodged at the NRL that he has accepted the terms of the Tigers deal … would he have not signed that?
All he has indicated is he is willing to accept the Tigers offer. Not that he will.

This 10 day rule is just another confusing pot of Sh&t.

It should be he signs with Tigers and only his current club can match / change his mind.
They need to make it that it is now only these 2 teams left and no other team can sign him as he has already agreed to terms.. I can see this system is going to be a mess and not just with Laui.

This 10 day rule is just another confusing pot of Sh&t.

It should be he signs with Tigers and only his current club can match / change his mind.
They need to make it that it is now only these 2 teams left and no other team can sign him as he has already agreed to terms.. I can see this system is going to be a mess and not just with Laui.

I believe thats the case though, if he's accepted terms and is in the 10 day period only Penrith can negotiate with him to stay. Where i guess it can become a bit messy whats to stop him from backing out prior to the 10 days negotiate with Penrith but still not come to terms with them?
I guess then another team can swoop in, unless he has to accept our offer or if he doesnt accept a Penrith offer ours becomes binding.
That could possibly be why he's saying he hasnt signed anything, he could have accepted terms and sign once the cooling off finishes. I dont agree with this 10 day rubbish it was stupid before and its stupid now.

I believe thats the case though, if he's accepted terms and is in the 10 day period only Penrith can negotiate with him to stay. Where i guess it can become a bit messy whats to stop him from backing out prior to the 10 days negotiate with Penrith but still not come to terms with them?
I guess then another team can swoop in, unless he has to accept our offer or if he doesnt accept a Penrith offer ours becomes binding.
That could possibly be why he's saying he hasnt signed anything, he could have accepted terms and sign once the cooling off finishes. I dont agree with this 10 day rubbish it was stupid before and its stupid now.

I mean … this is the question…

How many options are now in play?

1. he signs with Tigers after 10 days
2. he backflips and stays at Penrith
3. he changes his mind and goes back on the market again?

My belief is that it’s 1 and 2 only at this stage …. not 1,2 and 3…but this would mean thst he has formally ( signed ) some document agreeing to this

I mean … this is the question…

How many options are now in play?

1. he signs with Tigers after 10 days
2. he backflips and stays at Penrith
3. he changes his mind and goes back on the market again?

My belief is that it’s 1 and 2 only at this stage …. not 1,2 and 3…but this would mean thst he has formally ( signed ) some document agreeing to this
4. He has signed and current discussions are regarding when he comes...

All he has indicated is he is willing to accept the Tigers offer. Not that he will.
As you know I was concerned this would fall through and thought it may.

The changes were a chance for him to back out.

Penrith could run interference but this just makes Ivan's boy more valuable.

Why would they?

Reactions: BZN
So Chammas has thrown out a headline that is a whole lot of premature probables that amounts to being in the same position we were in yesterday. There are still variables at play that gives us no assurances of anything until Luai signs and it is official.

There are to many to respond to so I’m just gonna write it here it’s not just Penrith that can negotiate with him for the 10 days dogs are still in play

There are to many to respond to so I’m just gonna write it here it’s not just Penrith that can negotiate with him for the 10 days dogs are still in play
And how do we know the 10 days aren’t up? No one even knows when the period began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back