Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Declan Casey was suggested as a possibility also. Should be a competitive shootout for the centre positions with our current players.
But I was hoping they would take a good look at Israel Leota. I was impressed with his highlights clip.
The club is featuring Declan Casey a lot in pre-season training images.

He looks like he could make it on the wing or the centres. Surely he will be a threat in the air.
I watched him at training last week under the high ball jumping onto a pad on the back of a player, no pun but, he was leaps abounds above every other player.

I have no idea about his defence or attack.

Reckon given his size & defensive fragility on an edge, his only positions could be halves, utility hooker & perhaps fullback.
Yeah I don’t see that comp. Lyon was a rock on an edge. Pig hunter. Bud seems to have flair but toughness?

Something will leak soon, I have the feeling
that he's decided already. Future Toa Samoa
& Tigers pairing Jarome Luai & Latu Fainu
I think I read a quote from Luai recently stating he wanted to make his decision prior to his return to preseason, which is 6th Dec?

Declan Casey was suggested as a possibility also. Should be a competitive shootout for the centre positions with our current players.
But I was hoping they would take a good look at Israel Leota. I was impressed with his highlights clip.
Hey Kul, what are the rules on this forum?
I seem to be the only one who contributes without insults, malice or controversy and still have EDIT OR DELETE after my comments? I don't see this with anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back