Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's trying to be respectful to the Panthers, likely has to play there in 2024.

Or as @Mistymuzzle has alluded too, maybe working out if he comes earlier.

Exciting times ahead.
I am hoping he will be here in ‘24 and we are negotiating a release. I wouldn’t be giving up one of the star kids though. Looking through the Panthers squad, they are a bit skinny on the halves if Cleary goes down and Luai is with us. Cogger is with Newcastle - so may be looking for some depth.
The other position is hooker. Mitch Kenny is their starter but I am not sure if Sonni Luke performed as expected? Seems to me that Kenny overtook him. Maybe a chance for Jake Simpkin as a swap?

Does anybody know what triggers the commencement of the 10 days? I am assuming it has to be pen to paper of some sort.
The club he has “accepted” the offer from has formally registered the contract with the NRL…he only signs it after the 10 days or if the riff waive their right to negotiate..or he changes his mind..

I am hoping he will be here in ‘24 and we are negotiating a release. I wouldn’t be giving up one of the star kids though. Looking through the Panthers squad, they are a bit skinny on the halves if Cleary goes down and Luai is with us. Cogger is with Newcastle - so may be looking for some depth.
The other position is hooker. Mitch Kenny is their starter but I am not sure if Sonni Luke performed as expected? Seems to me that Kenny overtook him. Maybe a chance for Jake Simpkin as a swap?
Simpkin for Laui would be good.

There's talk Panthers are backing Jack Cole and Jett Cleary as the ones who are up next.

They've also got former Raider, Brad Schneider and former Magpies player Daine Laurie, who could both do a job at 5/8, maybe.

This place has been good fun this past week.
Even enjoyed the debate between @batboy and @Mistymuzzle

Thanks to @Kaito for the positivity.

Big moves.
Exciting times ahead for the Tigers and us, fans.

Very hopeful for a bright future 🙌
#1 NRL forum in the world.

Appreciate you bro, always. Been great to
read the posts last few days and hear folks
being positive. We're a great club, love the
energy from everyone in the this past week

As part of the new rules he has to notify Penrith that he’s accepted an offer (which he probably has) & Penrith or another club have 10 days to match the offer/try & talk him out of it…. nothing has been signed officially yet.
Only Penrith can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back