Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three signings that are going swimmingly so far. One of them so much so he quit the game.
Exactly they seem to get these guys on big money and then they want out which IMO says the environment is not good there.. The bigger Q is why do players keep going there when they have a massive turnover every year. Surely players talk between themselves.

I don't think that is true. I've read several published interpretations that the player can backflip on the deal for any reason within 10 days, including to stay at the incumbent or to take a rival deal (which would presume to start a new 10-day window on the second deal, where the original deal can be improved).

The whole thing really seems a waste of time, as if players don't already have enough time and professional advice to make an informed and binding decision.

I know it's crazy, see what they've done lol.
I think we're in ageeance here. He will have
to reject our offer, in which case he would
be a free agent & if the Bulldogs offer him
one after that, he gets another 10 days to
consider or reject that offer. Mind blowing

Exactly they seem to get these guys on big money and then they want out which IMO says the environment is not good there.. The bigger Q is why do players keep going there when they have a massive turnover every year. Surely players talk between themselves.
The main reason players go anywhere, money.

To me all this just highlights how bad the nov 1 Signing window is for everyone except player agents and jurnos. It needs to be changed
You say that cos you have no idea what’s going on and hate being in the dark. The reality is, there is nothing to suggest the club doesn’t have it under control.

You say that cos you have no idea what’s going on and hate being in the dark. The reality is, there is nothing to suggest the club doesn’t have it under control.
No I don't mean because we are kept in the dark I mean because I think it puts players and coaches in the dark. Take the Tupou situation, it just throws a spanner in the works, creates an extra element around team selections and probably has some of the Dolphins players now weighing up their options too. Same as Luai coming here now, our halves haven't played a game in tigers colours and everyone is talking about which youngster will be on the move. I just don't see how it makes our game better. I don't really see any problems with how the AFL do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back