Jason taylor

white

What must he be thinking. Punted Robbie as he thought he was a has been. Robbie being Robbie comes back and literally changes our season. I always knew jt was a twat. Eye of the tiger

Robbie is like rocky a true tigers champion. Who will remember jt in twenty years

@ said:
What must he be thinking. Punted Robbie as he thought he was a has been. Robbie being Robbie comes back and literally changes our season. I always knew jt was a twat. Eye of the tiger

Yeah its odd,What was the South Sydney coach who is mooted as coach of the year thinking leaving him in reggies.I don't get it.

@ said:
Purely personal

Agreed.It was really really really odd the way the old tigers were "managed".Now with Ivan and yay we are all on the bus.Tigers,Tigers,Tigers hoy hoy hoy.

Farah will be remembered as the first WT player to have played 250 games for the club and also win a premiership.
Hopefully JT will not be remembered

@ said:
@ said:

Yeah its odd,What was the South Sydney coach who is mooted as coach of the year thinking leaving him in reggies.I don't get it.

Apples and oranges.

Souths played both players last year mostly 2 hookers in the team and it didn't work and they were both 80 minute hookers.

Robbie has said multiple times Seibold wanted to go with 1 hooker in 2018 and Cook had earned first crack and Robbie respected and agreed with the decision. Cook has proved he has deserved that spot throughout the year and earning himself an origin jersey.

Seibold is a man manager JT was not.

@ said:
Farah will be remembered as the first WT player to have played 250 games for the club and also win a premiership.
Hopefully JT will not be remembered

Yup.Guy was great tonight.I think Robbie has matured a lot lately.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Apples and oranges.

Souths played both players last year mostly 2 hookers in the team and it didn't work and they were both 80 minute hookers.

Robbie has said multiple times Seibold wanted to go with 1 hooker in 2018 and Cook had earned first crack and Robbie respected and agreed with the decision. Cook has proved he has deserved that spot throughout the year and earning himself an origin jersey.

**Seibold is a man manager JT was not.**

Don't know why the man manager chose to give Farah the boot 8 weeks out from the finals starting.Why?

@ said:
@ said:

No doubt Seibold would have had Farah in reggies if his options had been Elijah Taylor and the corpse of Matt Ballin, too.

Yeah he played well again tonight

Probably only had one reaction to Robbie's footy tonight , the shepherd was just a brain explosion

Yet if I can only point out one issue every game with Robbie ,I'm happy

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Apples and oranges.

**Seibold is a man manager JT was not.**

\
\
Don't know why the man manager chose to give Farah the boot 8 weeks out from the finals starting.Why?

Seibold made a handshake deal with Robbie when Cook had taken over as the number 1 hooker early in the season that if Farah was offered a starting position in another NRL team he would release him.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

No doubt Seibold would have had Farah in reggies if his options had been Elijah Taylor and the corpse of Matt Ballin, too.

More of a point of why did he boot him out of the club 8 weeks or so out from the finals. I just don't get it.Guy is the NRL coach of the year and he says see ya Robbie.Cant work the game out sometimes.

Back