Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

As a kid all I wanted was a set of white boots. My old man said you're not a good enough player for white boots yet, if you wear white boots you'll stand out more when you F*** up.

Bud needs a date with the barber.

Changa found that out and he was as good as they come.Unfortunately he is remembered more for that GF in white boots than his entire career which is quite sad

Had the opportunity to bounce back from the DRagons trial.

Didn't.

Sezar & Galvin now.

Although I suspect Galvin will eventually be #13.

Again not sure why anyone thought he was going to suddenly be able to produce anything that he couldn't at St George. He has heaps of work to do if he is going to be first grade standard half.
Carved us up for one half and cashed in.

The only decent thing out of today is that Galvin is a first grader.

Changa found that out and he was as good as they come.Unfortunately he is remembered more for that GF in white boots than his entire career which is quite sad
Changa wasn’t the first to wear white boots. Another fullback by name of Frank Drake who also toured with the Australian side and understudy for Changa.

Im not willing to write him off after one competitive game for us but... the signs were there from the trial it was either Bud or Galvin not both imo. Bud had an absolute stinker there's no getting around it he's not a HB he's probably an impact sub or depth player in all honesty.
His signing will end up costing us Galvin, imo we signed Bud as a sweetener to get Latu between them theres probably close to a mil off your cap. Latu hasnt played a game so can't judge him but with Luai coming probably 1 or 2 of those end up off and we'll probably be left holding the can with Bud.

De

Deservedly so. Wore the 7 today and took 2 runs in just under an hour of footy. Went missing in defence and that effort down the blindside off the tap was embarrassing.

Imo the criticism against Sullivan is fair. He should find himself in reggies next week.
Probably sitting on his heels waiting for Benji to come out and run the plays…

Im not willing to write him off after one competitive game for us but...
Then you are delaying the inevitable. What he has shown in first grade so far has been pretty unremarkable. The Dragons let him walk and left themselves with no half to partner Hunt. Bud’s a dud.

Back