Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

De
Ladies and gents, I present to you, the new whipping boy for 2024, and most probably beyond.
Deservedly so. Wore the 7 today and took 2 runs in just under an hour of footy. Went missing in defence and that effort down the blindside off the tap was embarrassing.

Imo the criticism against Sullivan is fair. He should find himself in reggies next week.

De

Deservedly so. Wore the 7 today and took 2 runs in just under an hour of footy. Went missing in defence and that effort down the blindside off the tap was embarrassing.

Imo the criticism against Sullivan is fair. He should find himself in reggies next week.
There’s nothing like making a good first impression. Four years. Sheesh.

Doesn't deserve a haircut that attracts attention.
In fairness the blonde hair is a punishment. Api mentioned it before, wasn't specific on what it was exactly, but he has the same peroxide blonde too. I think it's for not meeting standards at training or for being late that kind of thing.

In fairness the blonde hair is a punishment. Api mentioned it before, wasn't specific on what it was exactly, but he has the same peroxide blonde too. I think it's for not meeting standards at training or for being late that kind of thing.
They all need their heads shaved.
Plain black boots.

Individualism is earned.
All create a player standard looks until they've earnt any unlocked coloured boots or haircuts.

Again not sure why anyone thought he was going to suddenly be able to produce anything that he couldn't at St George. He has heaps of work to do if he is going to be first grade standard half.

They all need their heads shaved.
Plain black boots.

Individualism is earned.
All create a player standard looks until they've earnt any unlocked coloured boots or haircuts.
As a kid all I wanted was a set of white boots. My old man said you're not a good enough player for white boots yet, if you wear white boots you'll stand out more when you F*** up.

Bud needs a date with the barber.

As a kid all I wanted was a set of white boots. My old man said you're not a good enough player for white boots yet, if you wear white boots you'll stand out more when you F*** up.

Bud needs a date with the barber.
Api too...

It was a "punishment" - but now he likes it????

F that!!

Back