Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

Then you are delaying the inevitable. What he has shown in first grade so far has been pretty unremarkable. The Dragons let him walk and left themselves with no half to partner Hunt. Bud’s a dud.
They knew Kyle was coming.

Package deal.
He played well last week also.
So that worked out for well.

Then you are delaying the inevitable. What he has shown in first grade so far has been pretty unremarkable. The Dragons let him walk and left themselves with no half to partner Hunt. Bud’s a dud.

Seems it was a bad buy but im still giving him more than one game to prove himself. All the criticism he's getting is justified on his performance today, i don't think Benji helped him or Galvin today.

Very good question.

Completely agree he's not a half. Bit like Daine Laurie, live wire that rarely does anything - and doesn't quite fit in at fullback or the halves.

At least Daine attempted to run...
Should leave him on the bench with 0 minutes just like Daine.

Think Bud is / will prove to be a poor decision, especially with the arrival of Laui, the break out of Galvin and potentially Latu.

Surplus.

The arrival of Luai!!! Yeh....he will fix all our problems.....cant wait..... Galvin is better. .
AHX nothing will be fixed until we have a team willing to run harder and tackle harder than the opposition.
Absolutely nobody out there today was scaring any Raiders players with their defence and only really our bench forwards along with a few good charges from Stef, Ice and Tupou were pass marks with ball in hand.

They all need their heads shaved.
Plain black boots.

Individualism is earned.
All create a player standard looks until they've earnt any unlocked coloured boots or haircuts.
Also no media. Sick of these blokes TELLING us how good they are going at training.
I was laughing at all the reports Galvin won all fitness trials so therefore he was gonna kill it.
Good for him. It didn’t translate to match fitness. Big difference between running laps and picking yourself up constantly when backrowers are smashing you.

Also no media. Sick of these blokes TELLING us how good they are going at training.
I was laughing at all the reports Galvin won all fitness trials so therefore he was gonna kill it.
Good for him. It didn’t translate to match fitness. Big difference between running laps and picking yourself up constantly when backrowers are smashing you.
His fitness level appears more to be a reflection on the rest of the squad.

Panned out much like expected. Not overly outraged by anything I saw. I look at how our squad reads on paper compared to every opposition and can't see one team ATM that is weaker.
Was pleased with Galvin.
Expect Benji will be target number one within a couple more games because based on the performance of the the lower grades he has got jack to promote when fans start questioning selections.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back