Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

Hopefully his last game for the first grade team after today.
Trying to work out how Sullivan gets ditched by you (and I agree, he needs time out in reserve grade at least).
But AD gets another try at first grade?

Look, AD has to push another first grader out. I am not saying that they don't deserve a push out... We need to see KILLER form in reserve grade to let AD anywhere near first grade again.

If AD comes back it's Bench 17th spot for a few games. Honestly, the guy is far too busted to play NRL again.

Trying to work out how Sullivan gets ditched by you (and I agree, he needs time out in reserve grade at least).
But AD gets another try at first grade?

Look, AD has to push another first grader out. I am not saying that they don't deserve a push out... We need to see KILLER form in reserve grade to let AD anywhere near first grade again.

If AD comes back it's Bench 17th spot for a few games. Honestly, the guy is far too busted to play NRL again.
AD is probably in his last year at WT and shouldn’t be NRL unless he earns it but even his worst games were not as bad as Bud’s game yesterday.

When Dragons wanted to let him go, why didn’t he grab a contract with a good SL club for 2 years playing at 7? Could have perfected his craft and then got a decent contract with an NRL club?
Was it some Futon/Pascoe magic throwing the clubs money around like burley?
Benji’s first challenge, developing Sullivan’s skills.

When Dragons wanted to let him go, why didn’t he grab a contract with a good SL club for 2 years playing at 7? Could have perfected his craft and then got a decent contract with an NRL club?
Was it some Futon/Pascoe throwing the clubs money around like burley?
Benji’s first challenge, developing Sullivan’s skills.
Sullivan's skills?
Resume writing skills?

We don't need him...
Need to find him a new club.

I want to put my hand up here :( . I was one who sang the praises of Sulivan and I can openly admit I was totally wrong. I really thought he had some x factor but thus far he has shown absolutely zero , I'm even struggling to understand how his ability even got him anywhere near a rugby league career.
I’m also guilty of prematurely singing his praises. Turns out he’s as dumb as Brooks but devoid of any real pace.

He was pretty poor , he needs to head back a grade and earn a spot , even as 14 he doesn’t do much , looks like he has no interest at all , maybe ask the question , do you want out , he may feel he has made the wrong call coming to us and that’s fine , just ask him , could work out well for both him and club , I don’t see a spot for him at all in 2025 , But I will say this , the whole team looked poor yesterday , we lost the game by not stopping them unloading the pill , many times they just stood and passed when 2 and 3 of our guys were holding them and our other guys had there backs turned , We are also a light weight team , Lomax standing next to Seyfarts , lomax was way taller and bigger much bigger , Staines tries to have a go but again tall no weight and gets stopped dead every time

I want to put my hand up here :( . I was one who sang the praises of Sulivan and I can openly admit I was totally wrong. I really thought he had some x factor but thus far he has shown absolutely zero , I'm even struggling to understand how his ability even got him anywhere near a rugby league career.
From X-Factor to Z-Factor ?

Back