Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

Bud was far from proven..he played 27 nrl games in 5 yrs at Dragons,and cldnt make their 17 towards end of the season
Anyway,regardless ,were stuck with him...for the time being
Gonna be an expensive mistake...tho we cld have had Schuster as well if Fulton had his way

Brooks was proven. Doing well now..
It took 11 years to work out Brooks was a decent running 6,but no playmaker which is commensurate with the $$ we were paying him!!
Entirely our mismanagement of his talent
We tried to push a square peg into a round hole
Instead of finding a compatible no 7(and Sezer wld have been servicable),we gave him a lowball offer and pushed him out the door
Hes one of the few WTs that leaves us who I sincerely hope does well

Not in his family eyes. Just as you are not in your family eyes.. unless you want to share.. how you did more for this planet than Luke Brooks.... im all ears brother...

Trying to work out how Sullivan gets ditched by you (and I agree, he needs time out in reserve grade at least).
But AD gets another try at first grade?

Look, AD has to push another first grader out. I am not saying that they don't deserve a push out... We need to see KILLER form in reserve grade to let AD anywhere near first grade again.

If AD comes back it's Bench 17th spot for a few games. Honestly, the guy is far too busted to play NRL again.
they both need to be gone in 2025

i believe last year Benji had a say on every signing for the future, Lee, Scott and Justin had a say too, but i believe Benji had the ultimate say, so Benji cant be lost in all this signing of this Dud

It was stated on here more than a few times that Benji had the final say on all signings for for the squad,having said that we all make mistakes

So... What are we Whinging about here?

We have:
Galvin
Fainu
Sezer
Sullivan

Sezer and Galvin have put up their hands... We want First grade positions.

GREAT. Sezer/Galvin has been the best halves pairing our club has had since MM/Blake Austin. I suspect that they will be even greater in due time.

Latu Fainu will hopefully put his hand up too

This is GREAT, it is Fantastic.

Sure, I would rather have not signed a spare 500k half but what's done is done.

Because all of them now are going to be watching their backs. Sullivan ain't up to scratch. But he will be a motivator. The Knights performed very well with 4 halves ready to go in Clune, Hastings, Crossland and others. We can do the same, keep Galvin and Sezer fighting for their spots...

Sullivan can bench it with an occasional lick at first grade, keeping the actual stars on their toes.

So... What are we Whinging about here?

We have:
Galvin
Fainu
Sezer
Sullivan

Sezer and Galvin have put up their hands... We want First grade positions.

GREAT. Sezer/Galvin has been the best halves pairing our club has had since MM/Blake Austin. I suspect that they will be even greater in due time.

Latu Fainu will hopefully put his hand up too

This is GREAT, it is Fantastic.

Sure, I would rather have not signed a spare 500k half but what's done is done.

Because all of them now are going to be watching their backs. Sullivan ain't up to scratch. But he will be a motivator. The Knights performed very well with 4 halves ready to go in Clune, Hastings, Crossland and others. We can do the same, keep Galvin and Sezer fighting for their spots...

Sullivan can bench it with an occasional lick at first grade, keeping the actual stars on their toes.
Love your first sentence... get to the point..

Staff online

Back