Jersey Flegg Team List: Round 21

Very strong side that one.

Matamua must be confused though. Flegg to NSW Cup to Cubs to NRL and back to Flegg again.

Really looking forward to seeing how we go against the Panthers on Saturday who are also going well in JF. Our entire forward pack + bench forwards have been touted as the future and backs with Bula at fullback and our two halves Kade Hill & Valevatu with potential.

Really looking forward to seeing how we go against the Panthers on Saturday who are also going well in JF. Our entire forward pack + bench forwards have been touted as the future and backs with Bula at fullback and our two halves Kade Hill & Valevatu with potential.
Valevatu's an interesting one. can play in the halves, at hooker and 13. for mine he'd be a great 14 providing we can develop him properly.

Just about the strongest team we have put together this year too. Massive game in the context of trying to make the finals. Apparently it is only Top 5 make it through. I thought it was Top 6.

Interested to see if Kade Hill has what it takes to make it.

Has some bulking up to do, but the side seems to have a very good win % when he plays and he looks good every time I've seen him.

Can someone give us a game report please.

Last edited:

Members online

Back