Jersey Talk

Roar Store sucks. Why no 4XL Steeden gear? Nothing I want is in stock. No training t-shirt. No 2024 caps.
I buy gear for my Dad from the Dragons shop all the time and never have a problem with stock levels plus they have far better options. Most of our merch is blah (I mean come on, only 2 caps available?) /rant

I honestly wouldn’t take any notice to what buzz ses he’s an idiot he probably just made it because there is nothing comming out of the club

More worrying is how Buzz found out.
Looking at the action items in the photo, good chance it was a document for HBG directors & CEO. Can speculate 2 people that fit the current narrative of being anti-review who may have leaked to Buzz.

Richo rightly exposed our former administration for fudging membership figures, exaggerating their financial results and taking us to the bottom of the ladder on and off the field. No surprise Sooky La Lee is back in the papers.

Calling them pumpkin heads is probably too nice.
That pumpkin head call was great. I loved it.
I hate pumpkin.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
I just really hope Richo has lined up a sponsor that absolutely trumps the current one, showing that this club can and will do far better than any of the trash that our previous administration could come up with or make dodgy dealings with.

Give us a major national or in the unlikely scenario, but one can dream, international brand to replace the local who cares by the owner himself brand.

🤔🤔🤔 Perhaps some new jersey mockups should be done to show what could be.

JD Sports would be good with our jersey @Demps
Get Puma to make our jumpers and we're set haha

JD Sports would be good with our jersey

Not the best, not the worst

NaxbEnD.png

Not the best, not the worst

NaxbEnD.png

Legend. Looks a bit rough with the chevron sadly
new designed jerseys next year hopefully. Like how
you added the Zurich. I'm trying to think of some
other suitable sponsors. Appreciate the mock-ups

Legend. Looks a bit rough with the chevron sadly
new designed jerseys next year hopefully. Like how
you added the Zurich. I'm trying to think of some
other suitable sponsors. Appreciate the mock-ups

Yeah the circle part of the logo does hurt it, I did quickly try with just a flat top, but it dodn't really fit.

And here it is on the actual current design over my preferred look (minus the gradient bottom and little dots.

MwNjtph.png

Latest posts

Members online

Back