Jesse Sue

fergiefurr

I think it's been over looked a bit so just want to congratulate him on being Captain for the last two games of the Nines. I know it's The 9s but to me being captain of an NRL side in any capacity is something that should be held in high regard. Great to see a local junior who by all accounts is a total professional on and of the field lead the team. Well done Jesse, you should be proud.

How good is he!

Absolute beast and he's very important to our team going forward.
He's in for a big year I think.

didn't know that! GO JESSE!!

btw what happened to lawrence?

Lawrence got a painful hip knock I heard….??
Drinkwater injured too = no loss, he was horrible.

Could be a breakout year for Sue, he's constantly improving.

Has developed into a great young player and by all accounts a good young man. He really has been a quiet achiever. Nice to see him joining the leadership group. Really goes to show how hard work and not doing dumb stuff off the field pays dividends.

@Demps said:
How good is he!

Absolute beast and he's very important to our team going forward.
He's in for a big year I think.

Yep - we could do with a couple more like him. Have always been a fan and thought he was by far and away our best performer at the nines - bar the fumble in the in goal which he luckily got away with. I share your opinion about a big year ahead, so I hope your right.

Agree with all posts that Sue is in for a big year. He played best when playing tight so IMO I would start him at prop with Woods with Ava and Grant the bench props.

Big year for Sue and Ava.

One of The guys that really needs to stand up this year for us to improve.

Cut down on errors, dominate the tackle and make dirty metres for 80mins. If he can do this then taupau becomes a distant memory.

@larrycorowa said:
One of The guys that really needs to stand up this year for us to improve.

Cut down on errors, dominate the tackle and make dirty metres for 80mins. If he can do this then taupau becomes a distant memory.

I really want to see him kick on. I don't think he will ever be as explosive as Marty but he may grind out the metres a lot better than Marty can.

He's also only 23 years old (a full year younger than Woods).

it will be interesting to see how JT plays Sue this year.
He could either start in the front row or at lock. Or, be on the bench as prop rotation. Then again if Lawrence or Sirro are injured, he could end up in the Second Row. Impact or a long minutes player?

He is with Woods, Seumanufagai, Simona, Noofoaluma and Tedesco my favorite player.
I read somewhere that he had the strongest leg drive of all WT players including Taupau,
so he can be (with McConnachie and Edwards) our _enforcer_.

:sign:

@Cultured Bogan said:
I want to see him lay out a few players this year. JWH and Darcy Lussick come to mind.

Just two players CB? Not trying hard enough bro. If he could lay out that peanut Shannon Boyd, I'd be overjoyed.

Free rhyme for you.

Also Thaiday, Jack De Belin, Fifita, Levi, Ferguson, Watmough, Taupau.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back