Joe Ofahengaue #240

I thought you couldn’t make an offer to a player until 1 November of the year prior to the end of their contract? Fark Parra.

We suck, Pascoe must need a couple of extra $'s to extend and upgrade Brooks and Nofa for the next decade. Why do we always offload our best player the following season? Now watch our forwards now go down with injuries so the Sheenious has to play wingers in the second row.
He's likely to do that without any injuries.

I hate the precedent of helping out a team midseason to become stronger at the risk of weakening your own. Fans cheering for a player one week for him to pledge to another club the following week just makes a mockery of a jersey. The system stinks.
Only we as a club are dumb enough to let a decent player go. No other of the 16 clubs would, without being properly compensated.

Last edited:
Torn between this agreement. Quality depth is so important and while he has not set the world on fire this season, he does his job and is a senior leader.
That said, we need some game changer on the bench. I am hoping that Fulton has he eye on someone that will give us quality in return and not cost a whole lot.
You could use that money to get Iro and Tracey over from the Sharks, then I would be very happy.
Just need Blore to step up and become the player we all need him to be.
Blore has stepped up albeit in Reggie's lately he has already shown in an injury riddled career to date he's more than capable of 1st grade tigers will lose him as well if they keep playing him in 2nds

Blore seems to b a bull at a gate,dont think that will work in NRL for to long,he has the type technique to be a midget David Gillespie,s

Hastings, Laurie, and Joe O, three of the better performers last year in a terrible season one moved on, and the other two given very little opportunity this year and likely to be moved on. If our position on the ladder was better than last... fair enough.

Blore seems to b a bull at a gate,dont think that will work in NRL for to long,he has the type technique to be a midget David Gillespie,s
He's aggressive doesn't miss tackles give him some good half's to run off and I believe he will show his skill set p.s Gillespie had a pretty good career

Joe O aimed up last year, as most do when it's contract time.

I for one, wanted to ship him off to the Dolphins...

I'm not surprised - Sheens like hard trainers, good attitudes and it was alluded he came in unfit for the pre season and floated between cup and the bench for the most part.

If we're building a competitive roster... Joe is surplus and we have other areas we need to strengthen.

It'd just be disappointing if we're freeing up cash to put towards Brooks new deal 😡😡

Latest posts

Members online

Back