Joel Caine gives his opinion

The gronk has tipped against the Tigers.
Bit of left side tipper is Joel, though reads the game and not just the expected result well and usually tips correctly. I had the Titans as winners in a tight contest though with the Fermor injury it should swing to our favour.
I just feel there’s less unknowns in the current Titans 17 and more overall speed.

Haha he was against the Tigers even whilst playing , seen that bloke miss many goals from near in front 😂
Not one of my Wests Tigers highlights, but in a close game at Leichhardt, in 2001, Joel was last line of defense against Saints winger, Nathan Blacklock - sure enough, Blacklock swerves and scores a pretty good breakaway, against the run-of-play game winning try - Saints win 27-22.
Joel should have stiff armed him, or something - just let him dance away.

Funny how some stuff sticks.

Not one of my Wests Tigers highlights, but in a close game at Leichhardt, in 2001, Joel was last line of defense against Saints winger, Nathan Blacklock - sure enough, Blacklock swerves and scores a pretty good breakaway, against the run-of-play game winning try - Saints win 27-22.
Joel should have stiff armed him, or something - just let him dance away.

Funny how some stuff sticks.
Only problem is that memory didn't stick.l correctly. Blacklock chipped over the top of Caine. Caine had no shot on him.

Joel Caine's opinions are about as valued and relevant as Benny Elias'. At least Caine did allegedly play for WT's, he just wasn't very good.

Latest posts

Back