Joel Luani

For anyone who follows state cup, does Luani carve it up? From what I've seen of him, he stands out a lot from others players at state cup level.

Unfortunately, we have better options at nrl level as he doesn't seem to do anything.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@tig_prmz said:
For anyone who follows state cup, does Luani carve it up? From what I've seen of him, he stands out a lot from others players at state cup level.

Unfortunately, we have better options at nrl level as he doesn't seem to do anything.

He doesnt carve it up, but goes ok.

I think Luani is one of those back up players that is handy in your squad, think his go is a forward back up that can jump into hooker when needed.

I suspect he will jump around at the bottom of top 25 squads for a few years, picking up a few games a year.

He looks to bust his gut out there but just doesn't appear to be able to become an 80 minute NRL standard hooker. Cherrington showed a lot more class with ball in hand, both the way he ran with it and the way he made space for others.

Please remember this is just a rumour I asked if anyone can confirm.

He reminds me of Matthew Elliot in the cricket.

Scores Bags of runs for his state, but falls over flat when playing for Australia.

Luani looks great against State cup players, however NRL players look great against him.

He needs to find whatever it is required to break the glass ceiling.

Back