Josh Dugan Injury

westTAHger

in the raiders - v - titan game, Josh Dugan left the field with a possible knee injury, and did not complete the game.
does anyone have anyfurther info on this?
will he be out for game against wests-tigers at leichhardt ?
if he is they will have lost alot of strike power.
\
\
I attempted to start this thread in topic for wests-tigers - raiders, but could not as it was locked.
can a mod move it there please.

He was supposed to have scans on yesterday if media reports are correct. Haven't come across anything further on it so far.

Why would you want to worry about him, as good a player as he is, I'd rather see a win with no excuses due to missing players…and besides, it helps defenders to get some practice as well at this stage of the season

WE ARE TIGERS :sign:

Stop the forwards and the offloads and he is a non issue with a good kick chase..

Expect Galea & Fensom to be promoted against us though as both made a fine return from injury for Souths Logan

dont see the love affair with dugan, he good but far from spectacular or a game winner, plus it doesnt take much to standout in that raiders team

@ron burgandy said:
dont see the love affair with dugan, he good but far from spectacular or a game winner, plus it doesnt take much to standout in that raiders team

Far fom spectacular!! I guess you missed his try against Souths earlier this year, one of the most incredible things ive seen. In my opinion Dugan is almost consistently spectacular with the constant tackle breaks and try saving tackles.
Very special player in my opinion and one of the toughest young kids going around.

@benjibrotown said:
@ron burgandy said:

Far fom spectacular!! I guess you missed his try against Souths earlier this year, one of the most incredible things ive seen. In my opinion Dugan is almost consistently spectacular with the constant tackle breaks and try saving tackles.
Very special player in my opinion and one of the toughest young kids going around.

ive seen blake ferguson do 3 tries just as if not more "spectacular" then dugan did v souths, and just to refresh my memory can you point out to me 5 "spectacular" try saving tackles hes done this year?

guess youve joined the hype train mate, hes a good fullback but hes not in the vicinity of players like hayne slater etc….

From the performance they just put in, it doesn't look like Dugan would really make a big difference.

They were woeful…

@Bismark said:
From the performance they just put in, it doesn't look like Dugan would really make a big difference.

They were woeful…

Two successive road trips won't suit the Raiders and Mogg could be in trouble for a high shot apparently.

@willow said:
@Bismark said:

They were woeful…

Two successive road trips won't suit the Raiders and **Mogg could be in trouble for a high shot apparently**.

Did you see it?

Im guessing you didnt.

@willow said:
@Bismark said:

They were woeful…

Two successive road trips won't suit the Raiders and Mogg could be in trouble for a high shot apparently.

Wasn't even worth a penalty. Mogg won't have a worry.

@innsaneink said:
@willow said:
@Bismark said:

They were woeful…

Two successive road trips won't suit the Raiders and **Mogg could be in trouble for a high shot apparently**.

Did you see it?

Im guessing you didnt.

No, just going from what I read in one of the media reports, and after looking at it, yeah, not much in it.

Absolute cheating from bowen who took his team from 6 points up to 8 points up with 10 to go. Huge play and a terrible call from the video ref.

Best lay down since Gallen a couple of seasons ago. Only difference was Gallen got caught winking at his teammates afterwards.

@softlaw said:
Absolute cheating from bowen who took his team from 6 points up to 8 points up with 10 to go. Huge play and a terrible call from the video ref.

Best lay down since Gallen a couple of seasons ago. Only difference was Gallen got caught winking at his teammates afterwards.

Wasn't that Ennis when he was at Broncos? then again wouldn't surprise if both of them did it.

Back