Junior Tupou #254

As I said in the game thread, of the games in state cup I've watched he didn't offer much. He surprised me tonight and glad to eat my words. Very raw but some promising signs.
It's good to get this one wrong though isn't it.

Good debut.

Definitely has some talent. Needs to improve his work rate though.

With AJ and Nofa back he probably goes back to NSW cup but hopefully this is the rocket that sees him work a bit harder. Still only 19.

You may be right and that right there is the issue. When do heads roll?! Seriously. couldn’t attract a moth to a lamp our recruiting team.
I'd like 15 Garners and two ball players, JH and Brooks, we would win then 🤪

Nice on attack. Took on some tough hitups out of our end. Showed some good speed and footwork. Great try.

Still alot to work on defensively and with his positioning/reading the play, but bright signs for the future.

Hasn't been lighting it up in lower grades, however might have just needed some quality around him to provide some half chances like Hastings did tonight.
Tiger -Wests,great review of the kid....if only some people will learn to understand what Madge has been trying to do,a mix of quality experience such as Hastings with the youth always brings the best out in them...thats how you build a team and club and not try and buy a premiership with nothing coming up for the future..

4 hit ups for -2345 metres later
Don't forget you have to split forwards and back duties 🤣 ok foget what I said, all I saw in that first half was a forward showing backs how to tackle, ok..if you come back and say he missed a tackle here and he missed a tackle there, go easy, I'm pissed, Merlot.. where are you my friend, they're picking me...Merlot, Merlot..help!

Don't forget you have to split forwards and back duties 🤣 ok foget what I said, all I saw in that first half was a forward showing backs how to tackle, ok..if you come back and say he missed a tackle here and he missed a tackle there, go easy, I'm pissed, Merlot.. where are you my friend, they're picking me...Merlot, Merlot..help!
He’s good for the odd highlight. Lazy player and glad he’s going.

got ya back buddy

I'm going to nickname you the seagull, if you hang around long enough you'll get the nice scraps, you've got me buddy 🤣
no doubt hanging with you will all ways get me in scrapes,lol,lets do a pub crawl together

The kid went ok Gotta learn to get more involved but I don’t think he had 1 run in the second half till Hastings kicked to him

His try was a good one.
Great debut under some adversary.

Has a good build for modern wing/centre.
Onwards and upwards.

I would keep him in NRL to develop as Kelma and Garner and hopefully Gildart are not with WT in 2023. Put him at right centre and T'oa at left. AJ can play full back

Back