Junior Tupou #254

Let him develop in reserves.

Will develop better in first grade I think.

Also, can anyone tell me why we play him on wing in first grade and full back in reserve grade?

Doesn't it make sense to play him on wing in reserves to develop?

Will develop better in first grade I think.

Also, can anyone tell me why we play him on wing in first grade and full back in reserve grade?

Doesn't it make sense to play him on wing in reserves to develop?
He barely talks which is important for a fullback. That said I’m not sure why they play him at fullback in reserves, maybe to get him out of his comfort zone because he barely got involved in reserves on the wing.

He was great. Needs to develop on the wing for now in both NRL and then NSW cup. Don't throw too much at him as he's still raw. His defence was ok, largely stayed in line with his team mates, just some very good attack overloaded us for numbers which saw him caught out.

This guy, our very own "teenage sensation" aka Joseph Suaali.

Hopefully we can keep investing and letting him develope nicely, first grade debut showed a lot. Potential future star. Despite average cup showings.

Physicality is there. Just need to sharpen the skills.

Wing for now but a future at centre awaits.

This guy, our very own "teenage sensation" aka Joseph Suaali.

Hopefully we can keep investing and letting him develope nicely, first grade debut showed a lot. Potential future star. Despite average cup showings.

Physicality is there. Just need to sharpen the skills.

Wing for now but a future at centre awaits.
Going up against Jacob Kiraz this week. Battle of the youngsters, let's see who comes out on top.

I think he has a lot of upside and considering all the injuries he has done a pretty good job..
If he was put into a big club like Panthers the media would be talking him up just like May, etc..
Imagine him on the end of a AD cut out pass.. Very excited about our team when full strength.

The thing I like about Tupou and Toa is when they make a mistake their head doesn't go down and they just get on with things. They both have something extra in them, it will be more a case can the Wests Tigers coaching staff maximise their potential.
Yep they are reasonably blank canvases, but good quality material. Are our staff exceptional artists?

Back