Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

From memory didn’t we sign fonua poles younger brother a while back to play juniors with us, might just be waiting for him to finish school first
I just remember something like that vaguely
He’s playing for Melbourne in SG Ball at the moment, so must be staying down there.

The family is from Victoria.

I like that Fletcher Sharpe.
Played out the season in Flegg last year, featured in the GF but obviously eligible for under 19s. Miller is definitely a stop gap.

I like that Fletcher Sharpe.
Played out the season in Flegg last year, featured in the GF but obviously eligible for under 19s. Miller is definitely a stop gap.
They’ve got Connor Votano in Matt’s who’s very good also. Definitely a good production line of fullbacks at Newcastle

Looks like both Balmain sides lost comfortably today. Hopefully the stronger Wests sides get some wins this afternoon.

Looks like both Balmain sides lost comfortably today. Hopefully the stronger Wests sides get some wins this afternoon.
Dissapointing, particuarly Ball which has a handful of guys that trained with NRL over the pre season. Sharks juniors have been quiet strong the last few years and looks to continue.

Dissapointing, particuarly Ball which has a handful of guys that trained with NRL over the pre season. Sharks juniors have been quiet strong the last few years and looks to continue.

Yeah. Feledy & Lawry are a class above

Based on this week and the trial against the Bunnies, I don't think that defence is a big thing for the SG Ball Tigers. Feledy, Lawry and Sukkar can only do so much I guess.

Will be disappointed if the Wests teams go down. They are stacked with talent (although I think Faagutu may be in QLD for the Emerging Maroons camp this weekend).

Based on this week and the trial against the Bunnies, I don't think that defence is a big thing for the SG Ball Tigers. Feledy, Lawry and Sukkar can only do so much I guess.

Will be disappointed if the Wests teams go down. They are stacked with talent (although I think Faagutu may be in QLD for the Emerging Maroons camp this weekend).
Will be a tough game for Wests in the Ball. Manly have a decent side. Their halves are outstanding. Wests have some talent in their side as well. Should be a good standard.

Will be a tough game for Wests in the Ball. Manly have a decent side. Their halves are outstanding. Wests have some talent in their side as well. Should be a good standard.
They have a good Matts side too.

Hope we don’t go 0/6 today.

Yeah Latu Fainu is a gun. No Da Silva will hurt us, but our forwards are still really sfrong and hopefully lay the platform for the likes of Galvin, Saukuru, Mason to capitalise.

Looks like we went in for 3 tries with a sin bin

Back