Kelma Tuilagi

He certainly has become a pea-heart.

Manly must wonder exactly what they have bought for 2023. It is quite possible he'll pull up his socks and contribute weekly, or just as likely that he'll fail to make the grade and spend his time jogging about in Manly reserves.
They’ll be blaming us

There’s been a lot of talk about our forward pack recently and their substandard efforts. You could see tonight, right from the kickoff that they were determined as a group to turn that around.
We beat them up in defence and 3 blokes ran over 100m. With the pack playing like this, it’s incredible that a member of it could have just one run from 42 sets!
Not good enough Kelma.

I'm sure we would have cut him this year if manly had any interest.
They're probably worried about taking him on next year, let alone this.

Kelma is always clutching at himself/head and or ankles. Kelma went a o k until that contract was mentioned,Garner hasn.t dogged it,actually think he is almost back 2his best

Kel was hitting hard in defence and looked to me like he did a fair bit of work in defence , runs not so much

MANLY’S CLEANOUT REVEALED

Five Manly Sea Eagles players have reportedly been informed they are free to look elsewhere for next season.

That is according to News Corp, who revealed Ben Condon, Kaeo Weekes, Zac Fulton, Kelma Tuilagi and Karl Lawton will be released immediately if they can find a better opportunity at another club.

Weekes’ contract with Manly was already coming to an end this season so he will not be offered a new deal but Fulton and Lawton are signed until the end of 2024, while Condon and Tuilagi are contracted until the end of 2025.

Condon and Tuilagi only arrived to the club this season from the Cowboys and Tigers respectively. Condon played four games off the bench for Manly, while Tuilagi — who started the year in the second row but finished it in reserve grade — played 17.

When Tualagi first arrived at the club he looked like he could develop into a good player,however the longer he was with us the more inefective he became.I was pleased when he left and his form at Manly has continued to deteriorate and i doubt if any NRL club will risk signing him above min wage for reggies.ESL would be his best option

Could've been a good hole runner outside the right half and useful in attack but his defence is awful and in particular his lateral movement. That's something that doesn't really improve with time or experience unfortunately.

ESL is where he needs to go. He'll be a weapon in attack running off someone like Brodie Croft and his defensive deficiencies will be hidden with how much slower the game is.

He has presumably a very good contract with Manly till end of 2025, I'd be going no where if I were him. Pickup his pay cheque in KOE and punish Manly's salary cap at the same time.
Total disappointment in every respect(including loyalty)
Maybe we need to get Royces witches hats out to test new forward recruitments for lateral mobilty...because he has zero

Back