Kimmorley out for season...

Ryan

He suffered a suspected fractured jaw in the fifth minute and Bulldogs medical officials think he could be out for 5-6 weeks. 6 weeks would make him miss the grand final if they were to make it. They think it may be longer lay-off as well if it's fractured to his eye socket.

It's a bonus for us next week, not that the result really matters for us though.

I'm not to fond of the old Bulldogs squad, but the new team they have built isn't as unlikeable. I would really hate to see them lose the big one to a team like Manly because of this.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26002425-23209,00.html

unlucky 4 kimmorley. he was playing some great footy.
sucked in to the dogs. i hope them and dragons get no where near the grand final.
any team with ennis in it i can not stand, let alone the rest of their team n arrogant CEO.

Bret K has been playing very well for the bulldogs this season.
its a shame for him to end the season this way, but injuries in a hard contact sport happen.

@Torbizlo said:
unlucky 4 kimmorley. he was playing some great footy.
sucked in to the dogs. i hope them and dragons get no where near the grand final.
any team with ennis in it i can not stand, let alone the rest of their team n arrogant CEO.

Why sucked in to them? Whats their crime this year? Being the best side consistently all year?

I'm very envious of their CEO we can only hope to have one with as much passion for the club.

shame, out of all the teams that make the 8 i think id like bulldogs to win it most.

maybe knights if they make it or penrith.

Rest i pretty much hate (Y)

It was a nasty head clash which left the old fella in the land of fluffy white clouds. It puts a massive dent in the Bulldogs title hopes and the Tigers could well spoil the Dogs chance at securing the minor premiership.

lets hope the dragons get up, as much as i hate them.. parra are my #1 hatred at the moment.

Feel for Kimmorley, he is a great player, and by all reports a great person off the field as well.

The only team I don't want to see win the tiltle is Manly

@Tigermac said:
Feel for Kimmorley, he is a great player, and by all reports a great person off the field as well.

The only team I don't want to see win the tiltle is Manly

and parra , bunch of girls

Just rubs salt into the wound of our loss against the Titans to be honest.

We would have had everything to play for and would have been playing a Kimmorley-less Bulldogs for a possible top 6 finish :angry:

@Zaibatsu said:
Just rubs salt into the wound of our loss against the Titans to be honest.

We would have had everything to play for and would have been playing a Kimmorley-less Bulldogs for a possible top 6 finish :angry:

Look at it this way…..we'd be playing a Kimmorley driven Bulldogs with Morris at 7.

Feel better? :laughing:

Back