Kiwis getting robbed

avocadoontoast

Seriously, I'm an Aussie and I cannot believe how biased the refereeing is tonight. Absolutely disgraceful.

Someone should check Ashley Kleins betting accounts.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

The kiwis looked so much better without benji

Avacado…you proved you know jack squat about horse racing last weekend and have now backed that up with knowing jack squat about rugby league tonight. I await with baited breath to see how you complete the trifecta next weekend.

Well he's on the ball about the kiwis, they shoulda been up 12-6 at half time but shoulda lost it in the end deffs. But not by 26!! horrible reffing; thought we'd turned a corner on reffing this year…apparently not.

Kiwis were terrible and received the thrashing they deserved. Kangaroos didn't get out of 3rd gear until the second half and when they did they scored 4 tries in 9 minutes. Kiwis have very little ticker.

@Tiger Watto said:
Good… Klein robbed us in the World Cup Final with his BS refereeing!

REFS HAVE DESTROYED THIS GAME,
There is more beauracratic redtape and rules in the game than in POLITICS…,
A league for me next year.... Tell me off but thats where fans are going, our culture is to have a free flowing game to watch not ghis F$&@N NFL like Bull$&@".

@stryker said:
Avacado…you proved you know jack squat about horse racing last weekend and have now backed that up with knowing jack squat about rugby league tonight. I await with baited breath to see how you complete the trifecta next weekend.

At least I can spell avocado. Perhaps you could do some basic spelling exercises this week so as to not embarrass yourself next weekend. Or at the very least turn spell check on?

I'm also convinced you troll forums to disagree with people and don't actually have a brain of your own. What I said last night was right, and my comments about horse racing last weekend were clearly too complicated for your pea sized intellect. Attempting to read the racing section of the telegraph does not make you an expert.

@avocadoontoast said:
@stryker said:

At least I can spell avocado. Perhaps you could do some basic spelling exercises this week so as to not embarrass yourself next weekend. Or at the very least turn spell check on?

I'm also convinced you troll forums to disagree with people and don't actually have a brain of your own. What I said last night was right, and my comments about horse racing last weekend were clearly too complicated for your pea sized intellect. Attempting to read the racing section of the telegraph does not make you an expert.

When people quote incorrect spelling and grammar as a comeback then quite clearly they've lost the argument.

International RL is utterly meaningless.

It has been since the ARL sought to elevate Origin and the final nail in the coffin was Brad Thorn playing for Australia

@smeghead said:
International RL is utterly meaningless.

It has been since the ARL sought to elevate Origin and the final nail in the coffin was Brad Thorn playing for Australia

I agree to an extent….I began to lose interest last night a bit before they mentioned the wave was goin round the stadium...

I think Klein performance was pretty average, but I dont think the Kiwis were robbed....their lack of making the most of their opportunitys are what cost them, and from thereon the game as a spectacle suffered

The Kiwis reminded me of us....just cant hang in quite enough yet, to go on with it

Yeah, it is a shadow of what it used to be, but I feel alot of the perception of International Football being dead is more so in the supporters eyes than the players… Guys like Lockyer & Freddy always played like it meant something, and I hope that rubbed off on the next generation of the Inglis's & Scott's.

I believe the biggest problem for the international game is we dont really have a serious governing body... Cashed up ARLC's & ESL have far too much say and this needs to change for it to become something more.

Picking guys like Tamou and Williams for the Kangaroos is a slap in the face to every young kids aspirations and any true international body should of stopped it... Jesus, NZ's 2 tries were both scored by Australians last night???!!!

hoffman is not really an aussie; his dads a kiwi and he's clearly given up playing origin for the kiwis. Can't really question aussie turned kiwis motives cause they're playing for the team less likely to win and excluding themselves from origin.

But when tamou and stuff play for the roos its probably more about winning and playing origin.

@pHyR3 said:
hoffman is not really an aussie; his dads a kiwi and he's clearly given up playing origin for the kiwis. Can't really question aussie turned kiwis motives cause they're playing for the team less likely to win and excluding themselves from origin.

But when tamou and stuff play for the roos its probably more about winning and playing origin.

yep… Nathan Fein's Budgie was from New Zealand once.

Hoffman is not a Kiwi... Born and bred in Australia just like Cranky Franky.

Not being good enough to play for the country of your true origins and then using family/relatives to gain a rep jumper for another country is lame... Same goes for Queensland or New South Wales... the quicker this is sorted the better for rugby league!

Yeah the fact that people arent forced to play for their country is ridiculous. How Thorne was allowed to play for both the Kangaroos and the All Blacks was a bit embarrassing. Tamou should be a Kiwi as well as a lot of other blokes who have represented us.

That said, I was at the game last night and love seeing all my favourite players in the same team. Obviously I appreciate the Queensland boys but also Gallen, Bird, Watmough and Lewis. I only get to cheer for them a couple of times per year as they are the only times that they are playing for me and I really do love it. I still do think the passion is there for the players as witnessed by Marshal blowing up about the 'traitors' who pled their allegience to Australia.

NZ had field position for nearly the entire first half last night and their execution and rugged defence by the Aussies cost them more than refereeing. If Marshal, Mannering and Sonny were playing, one would assume they would have made a greater fist of all the ball they had.

The Kangaroos certainly enjoyed playing for their country last night. After the game they went to the crowd and many of them including Smith, Jt and Gallen especially were kissing the badges on their chests and saluting the crowd. It was good to see. The fact the stadium was packed as well after a frigid day and a freezing cold night also pointed towards International footy being a respected spectacle.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back