KOE NSW Cup Team List: Round 7 v Rabbitohs

It's pathetic really. High standards should be set across the whole organisation.
Reggies players already play in front of moderate crowds. I bet they’re real motivated when the club can’t advertise their games properly. It might seem like a small thing but it’s just another example of amateur hour at WT.

Pretty incredible that Yileen Gordon is still playing for Souths reserves 11 years after his last NRL appearance. He's only 15 years off Bubba Kennedy's age when he retired now.

They tell me Ogden was that bad last week he got moved to the wing
I don’t understand Ogden at fullback. He seems to have no confidence or aptitude under the high ball. I can only think they want to reduce his defensive workload because of his past injuries. He’d need to make a dramatic transformation to be an NRL fullback. Centre sure but fullback? I don’t see it right now.

This week it was team list for round 7 vs Parramatta

They have us playing them twice and just changed it to the Rabbits

Our media team is amateurish
The entire organisation is beyond incompetent!

EVERY other NRL club has a Board who seek success......

Enough said on these Ashfield idiots!!

Pretty incredible that Yileen Gordon is still playing for Souths reserves 11 years after his last NRL appearance. He's only 15 years off Bubba Kennedy's age when he retired now.
Just don't take him to PR school visits...

I don’t understand Ogden at fullback. He seems to have no confidence or aptitude under the high ball. I can only think they want to reduce his defensive workload because of his past injuries. He’d need to make a dramatic transformation to be an NRL fullback. Centre sure but fullback? I don’t see it right now.
It's like thinking if you hit a snnoker ball with a hammer enough times it will become a cube!

Agree. I've never seen him play well at fullback, but in the centres he's been pretty good.

He might be a victim of how many reserve grade centres we have: Pauga, Gildart, Tupou etc.

very excited to see the boys from Flegg make their way into the side the next few weeks. Peni and Camroux are definite upgrades on their predecessors and Kautoga and Pole should test the opposition on both sides of the ball.

Didn’t get there on Monday but going over the stats , terrible run meters across the board, Said before doesn’t matter who plays in the backs in this side , the forwards are rolled every week through the middle unfortunately, and to your post slurpee , dillon against Newtown 18 runs 169 meters, Ogden against parra 14 runs 90 meters, I wasn’t the re so hard to comment but no backs broke 100 run meters against parra, maybe we just didn’t have much ball, or guys didn’t put there hand up.

So, WT website has updated the team.... Camroux still named in both flegg and cup tho

Reactions: Geo
KOE NSW Cup Round 6

1. Isreal Ogden

2. Trey Peni

3. Junior Pauga

4. Oliver Gildart

5. Junior Tupou

6. Zane Camroux

7. Ben Stevanovic

8. Tukimihia Simpkins

9. Jacob Liddle

10. Felix Smith