KOE Team List Rd 11 Vs Bulldogs

Camroux plays with a lot of confidence.

I think he'll play better with a better team around him.

The coaching and selection in cup this year has been atrocious.

Camroux plays with a lot of confidence.

I think he'll play better with a better team around him.

The coaching and selection in cup this year has been atrocious.
Another one bites the dust

and another one gone and another one gone..

Seyfarth definitely the stand out. Worked tirelessly all game in attack and defence. Pole had some good strong carries too and will only get better. Camroux needs a genuine 7 to control the show and play off the back of that (similar to Brooks role with Hastings). O'Kane I can see the promise, just needs to keep working hard and get the game time to improve his game. Not much else positive that I can write about this one.

Seyfarth definitely the stand out. Worked tirelessly all game in attack and defence. Pole had some good strong carries too and will only get better. Camroux needs a genuine 7 to control the show and play off the back of that (similar to Brooks role with Hastings). O'Kane I can see the promise, just needs to keep working hard and get the game time to improve his game. Not much else positive that I can write about this one.
7 Brooks
6 Camroux

NSW cup premiership winning combo.

@Mighty_Tiger and @Demps ...realised my wording was wrong with that post. I was trying to indicate that Camroux is similar to Brooks....he needs a genuine 7 playing with him....when Hastings stepped into that genuine 7 role, Brooks has improved. Brooks can not lead a team from 7 and I believe Camroux will be the same.

Seyfarth our best by a MILE.

O'Kane looks like a legit NRL prospect in 23.

A couple of the younger guys, 10 and 12, may make it with time.

The rest were atrociously bad.

Interested to know more info or why you think okane can make it next year?

Interested to know more info or why you think okane can make it next year?
The guy has a first grade aura to him.
Just looks like a proper first grader.

He looks taller and more athletic in person.
He's a smart back rower too.

I reckon he's the pick of the bunch, of the dev players.

Plays like Cameron Murray.

Seyfarth good, 12 not up to this level, looking to rest and not work in d, hes not alone, okane is young, will be given every chance but let’s calm it a bit with him. Dillon made 2 errors In second half, but his tip on , catch pass left to right, was good to see at speed, and his. Push around the ball much better than it has been. Dias stops when he runs, Fairbarn brought over by Gardiner from norths, ordinary, anyway another week , another trouncing, good too see the council not put the lights on.
Just an observation but you only seem to watch Reggies when Logen Dillon plays and always talk him up 🤔. I'm sure your son, LD, appreciates it 😉😅

What a terrible Magpie side. I can’t imagine any of these players at this stage of their career,progressing to be first graders.

I actually watch second grade all the time and comment on what I see. I have a close mate who used to coach him at Canterbury along with talau, as a matter of fact I was talking with him at the game yesterday he was running the water for the dogs. I live around the corner next to Carnarvon golf course so I’m at lidcombe all the time. And if you go through my posts I don’t wrap dillon all the time, if he doesn’t play well I’ll post it. And he hasn’t done anything special this year, and his first two games were Barry crockers which I posted, don’t know where your coming from? Same as junior tupou, what I saw in lower grades I thought he was average, but I was first to say he surprised me greatly in the nrl side and hope he goes on with it.

I actually watch second grade all the time and comment on what I see. I have a close mate who used to coach him at Canterbury along with talau, as a matter of fact I was talking with him at the game yesterday he was running the water for the dogs. I live around the corner next to Carnarvon golf course so I’m at lidcombe all the time. And if you go through my posts I don’t wrap dillon all the time, if he doesn’t play well I’ll post it. And he hasn’t done anything special this year, and his first two games were Barry crockers which I posted, don’t know where your coming from? Same as junior tupou, what I saw in lower grades I thought he was average, but I was first to say he surprised me greatly in the nrl side and hope he goes on with it.

Appreciate your updates and opinions mate.

What a terrible Magpie side. I can’t imagine any of these players at this stage of their career,progressing to be first graders.
mate you never know have a look at junior tupou his form in the lower grades was ordinary played well in nrl debut not so well the other night few might surprise playing with better players

The guy has a first grade aura to him.
Just looks like a proper first grader.

He looks taller and more athletic in person.
He's a smart back rower too.

I reckon he's the pick of the bunch, of the dev players.

Plays like Cameron Murray.
Sounds like he would look good in a suit.

Members online

Back