Koroibete On Fire!

Flippedy

Has been great all year, but is having an absolute cracker against the Warriors tonight. He has improved out of sight under Bellamy and Melbourne are reaping the rewards.

Melbourne have another dimension

But we have the SPACE for someone who wants to play for us.

I think there was more to him leaving then we know about. From what I've heard his attitude was pretty average.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@brk53y said:
I think there was more to him leaving then we know about. From what I've heard his attitude was pretty average.

Whatever the reasons, he looks to have overcome his problems in a different environment at his new club. Sometimes that just happens. It's a shame he couldn't overcome them and improve his game while he was here, but them's the breaks. I wish him all the best, hope he continues to have a great season, except when he's playing against us, of course :wink:

I'd have attitude problems as well if i were leagues ahead of the NSW Cup yet was only given playing time through that avenue when he was playing for us last year. Was in tremendous form, had something like 16 tries in 9 games yet was told there was no place for him in our first grade team. A joke really. Most other quality first graders in his position would have left too, and it's working for him. I blame Potter… and Braith. Braith must always be at fault.

He was dropped to NSW Cup for frequently missing training , with no reason …..

This was under Potters watch, at the which time , if a single player was late to training the consequence was that the entire team had to train on their day off .

He was initially dropped to NSW Cup ... his tardiness got worse , subsequently he lost the respect of his team mates ..... He became an outsider and needed a fresh start

You can put a lot of it down to the coaching and the change of environment. There's no guarantee he'd play like that if he was still with us. You see it happen with a lot of players. Fifita turned into a monster at the Sharks, and Taupau grew another leg when he got here. It happens a lot.

Can we please stop rolling over reasons for why he left and just move on. Some of you guys treat players like ex-girlfriends.

Either you support him or you don't, but he's gone.

@jirskyr said:
Can we please stop rolling over reasons for why he left and just move on. Some of you guys treat players like ex-girlfriends.

Either you support him or you don't, but he's gone.

Yeah, but at least with exgirlfriends , there's a chance of make-up s*x

We used to think Korobeite was no good under a high kick. If you are a genuine lover of rugby league take a look at Koroibete's try tonight in the pouring rain.

He almost cost them the game charging off his wing. He was lucky the winger didn't get the ball down. He's still absolutely clueless in defence

i can understand our infatuation with benji but i dont get why we should be crying about koro. he was in 1st grade for a couple of years, showed potential but didnt kick on. we cant hold on to everybody.

it happens..

another good game from him another thread on here.

who cares, good for him! love seem him do well

doubt the dogs are having a cry over taupau

@pHyR3 said:

To be fair they have 1045849234054 quality forwards so it doesn't matter too much for them. We aren't exactly deep on the wings.

@Black Orange White said:
@pHyR3 said:

To be fair they have 1045849234054 quality forwards so it doesn't matter too much for them. We aren't exactly deep on the wings.

we have 3 great FG wingers and hoeter goes alright for a replacement too. 4 wingers for 2 positions sounds alright to me. what would koroibete do if he were here? hed be in NSW Cup if patty and nofa were fit.

if he got lucky JT might push nofa to centre and koro on the wings but then naiqama is in NSW Cup and would likely leave so we're back down to 3.

Potter clueless. Cost us while he was here. Still costing us now. Potter gets the punt earlier, koro stays !

It has to be noted that he is now playing in a team that are the masters of creating space for their outside backs. The Storm and Koro are a very good mix, but he may have struggled with us. Anyway as a NRL fan he is a player you love to watch.

Back