Lachlan Galvin #277

bookmark it and wait and see, if I am wrong I will be very happy to be wrong if we keep both latu fainu and Galvin
No complaining from you if we lose one of them ok, be happy if it happens Chad
The best case scenario if both fulfil their potential is one plays 5/8 & the other lock given locks are pretty much spine players these days with the elite locks like Yeo, Murray warranting big coin.

The best case scenario if both fulfil their potential is one plays 5/8 & the other lock given locks are pretty much spine players these days with the elite locks like Yeo, Murray warranting big coin.
agree as long as Galvin doesn't see himself as just a 6
Don't think any club will be after Luai

He's said multiple times he thinks his best position is #6

Matterson said the same though and how he's a bench prop.
if he wants to play 6 and a club will give him cash to play 6 he may well want to leave rather than play 13 with us

Reactions: Wiz
when tedesco Moses and Brooks were all on the scene nobody would have thought they would have left either, they were all mates and playing with their mates. The ones that left went for money and a poorly run club at the time

If Galvin and or Fainu leaves it may well not just be for cash as I think we would surely be competitive but it could be for playing in preffered position. If Galvin is happy to play 13 down the track then sure no problem we would likely keep all three.

when tedesco Moses and Brooks were all on the scene nobody would have thought they would have left either, they were all mates and playing with their mates. The ones that left went for money and a poorly run club at the time
Teddy was never really a Tiger and was always going to end up at the Roosters. Teddy had agreed to go to the Roosters prior to his debut with the Tigers. The only reason he signed that Contract prior to his debut was because he busted his knee and the Tigers were paying his rehab etc. Roosters let Tigers fix him and develop him to first grade.

His wider family are long time corporate supports of the club. His immediate family are Roosters and the Roosters were always talking to him through his junior development. He was never ever staying.

Teddy was never really a Tiger and was always going to end up at the Roosters. Teddy had agreed to go to the Roosters prior to his debut with the Tigers. The only reason he signed that Contract prior to his debut was because he busted his knee and the Tigers were paying his rehab etc. Roosters let Tigers fix him and develop him to first grade.

His wider family are long time corporate supports of the club. His immediate family are Roosters and the Roosters were always talking to him through his junior development. He was never ever staying.
Hard to believe given he signed with Canberra then reneged during cool off and extended his stay. Seems to me someone re writing history

Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on here 🙈

Hard to believe given he signed with Canberra then reneged during cool off and extended his stay. Seems to me someone re writing history
Some people also like to forget that it was Farah who influenced him to renege on the Raiders deal - after the acting-CEO Grant Mayer had shown him huge disrespect by literally asking Twitter what was a reasonable contract price for a first grade fullback...

@Kaito I concede to you an even worse CEO than JP there!

Nek minit - 1711620784516.png1711621076673.png

Some people also like to forget that it was Farah who influenced him to renege on the Raiders deal - after the acting-CEO Grant Mayer had shown him huge disrespect by literally asking Twitter what was a reasonable contract price for a first grade fullback...

@Kaito I concede to you an even worse CEO than JP there!

Nek minit - View attachment 11127View attachment 11130

I'm not tripping, ousting Farah still hurts

If Galvin and or Fainu leaves it may well not just be for cash as I think we would surely be competitive but it could be for playing in preffered position. If Galvin is happy to play 13 down the track then sure no problem we would likely keep all three.
Crazy idea, but if Galvin and Luai are killing it, perhaps Jahrome shifts to lock? He is a decent defender and a big body.

bookmark it and wait and see, if I am wrong I will be very happy to be wrong if we keep both latu fainu and Galvin
No complaining from you if we lose one of them ok, be happy if it happens Chad
You're worrying about a potential issue in 2 years time based off the club actually being in a position of strength enough to maybe not be able to play a 2 game 1st year player in his preferred position.

But, playing along, if the Tigers lose Galvin because of Moses, playing #13, global warming or Jason Taylor in 2 years time, but additionally have Fainu playing 1st grade beside Luai & have Large coming through the ranks to debut roughly about that time, and keep TDS, and Sam Fainu, Bula, Shane Richardson, Benji Marshall & play 100% of their games at Leichhardt- I'll continue to say the same thing.

If the club, any club, is producing a high volume of quality players of roughly the same age group- you'll lose some. Look at Penrith.

The key is keeping the ones you need to keep & continuing to bring new players through.

So, because the future looks pretty bright at the club, and 2 years is a long time in the NRL, I'm not going to be Captain Misery Guts or Chicken Little, about a potential, maybe, could be issue that might be a non-issue.

He’s from the Campbelltown region so technically a Wests Tigers junior who played his first season of Harold Matthews with the Eels before returning to Wests Magpies the following season.
The Roosters, Bulldogs, Eels and Rabbitohs in particularly all keep trying to poach our best young players.
I think we are on a different wavelength I was talking about Luke Keary which is what I was replying to @rah53
Who are you talking about?

Members online

Back