Lawrence at five-eighth?

WestsSupporter

Just saw something on my facebook posted by Lone Scout.

A few rumblings that Chris Lawrence could play five-eighth for the Tigers this week, with Benji at halfback, Ayshford in the centres and Tom Humble left right out, or benched.

http://www.facebook.com/nrllonescout

I really hope not,Rowdy is struggling in the centres,without giving him a new job.

Looks like Lone Scout is on our forum
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

For those who don't know "Lone Scout" is a SuperCoach expert.
\
\

noooooo!

everytime lawrence has slotted in at 5/8 during games he looks terrible.

let humble continue to develop sheensy.

@tiger sean said:
noooooo!

everytime lawrence has slotted in at 5/8 during games he looks terrible.

let humble continue to develop sheensy.

Please No!!

Give the guy a break, he plays 5 different positions every game. :crazy :crazy :crazy

Anyone else noticed how many times he is packing into the scrum

CENTRE is his position

I honestly am 100 percent behind this i really like it Ayshford to start at center then Humble honestly should start fb then Moltzen bench lawrence 5/8 and Benji 1/2 he wouldnt dot this for no reason

@innsaneink said:
Worry about it if and/or when it happens

Much more fun to be outraged right now Ink. I mean what if it not true? I would have wasted all that time that I could have been whinging.

Who is Ben from QLD who just rang talkinsport with this scoop….."You heard it here first"
"I'll put my relationship with Robbo on it" :unamused:

Haha the one and the only Ben as he said….

The news is very strong though .....

Why oh why I ask?

I have a theory on why this rumour pop up every few weeks

Say Benji gets injured, plan B is move Lawrence to five-eighth. Hence every week at training im sure the team would spend a bit of time running plays with Chris at five-eighth and someone in the media watching the training happens to see this part of the session and then goes out and reports that Chris will start the game there.

There is no way this could be true as the team has looked a lot better the last 2 weeks with the current line-up and you couldnt possibly blame the last 15 minutes on Humble (Though i will say some of Chris's decisions in defence played a large part in a few of their try's)

@gallagher said:
@innsaneink said:

Much more fun to be outraged right now Ink. I mean what if it not true? I would have wasted all that time that I could have been whinging.

Tiger99 has never been wrong. Not once.

Let's face it, would anyone be surprised?
\
\

Just an observation, Chris Lawrence looks uncordinated for a football player. When he kicked the footy against the eels it looked so unnatural. I dont see him as a 5/8 he runs great lines and is a hard hitter in defense. Not a good second reciever. Sheens gets some weird ideas.

What happened to Ashford? he was one of the best defensive centres in the game last year and now he has no confidence.

@hybrid_tiger said:
@gallagher said:
@innsaneink said:

Tiger99 has never been wrong. **Not once.**

Let's face it, would anyone be surprised?
\
\

Not quite, He said over summer Fulton would not be at the club.
Theres other stuff I recall Im sure his groupies can recall

Members online

Back