LIVE GAME Live Game Thread v Warriors *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Not to mention his other short kick that Lucy surely grounded.

Along with Madden fluffing a two man overlap and Simpkin ruining sets on their 12 player line, very costly and each reasons for the loss.
Simpkin is very average

Why didn’t liddle come back on?

Disgraceful. Not about skill, there is no effort.

No players willing to make an effort except the most maligned

Bulldogs say hello, last year let alone the last 40 years, know the game much? They were in a position to win that game. Warriors first two tries were because our players didn't commit, one in particular, Laurie was crap all game. That loss is more on him than Madge
Know the game much ?!? Huh ??? What moves did they put on? Why do they all go sideways ? Why do they always stand flat footed ??? Why 5 Captains ??? All you must know is Madge by the sound of it !!! FFS ! 🤯

In a game that was very winnable, the only class that was shown was by rookie Madden and one foot out the door Liddle.

Laurie and Brooks should be ashamed of themselves.

Simpkin isn't first grade standard.
When Liddle came off we turned to mud.
If Laurie catches that sitter . We win that game , same as round 1 . You can’t blame brooks for that . Every time we set up Laurie danced in circles or dropped the ball .
That was god damn pitiful . Brooks had a good game .
Your blaming him for not taking advantage of 12 men , but all he can do is shift to the edges , it’s up to the centre and back rower to move the ball at that point . The ball died too many times with them.

When does it get to the point where the cost of retaining Maguire in terms of damage to the club's status outweighs the cost of paying him out now, I believe we have gone beyond that point.
Disgraceful. Not about skill, there is no effort.

No players willing to make an effort except the most maligned
That to me is the culture. Fitzgibbon has players who play for him, the club and are trained to do the basics well. He has achieved that in a very short timeframe. This is Maguire's fourth year.

I was watching that game with my young fella and its not very often you hope your own team looses. A win wouldve only justified the chronic festering incompetence of this place.

If Laurie catches that sitter . We win that game , same as round 1 . You can’t blame brooks for that . Every time we set up Laurie danced in circles or dropped the ball .
That was god damn pitiful . Brooks had a good game .
Your blaming him for not taking advantage of 12 men , but all he can do is shift to the edges , it’s up to the centre and back rower to move the ball at that point . The ball died too many times with them.
We had Gildart take off across field out of dummy half on tackle two. That’s not coached.

Last edited:
Literally everyone around him goes to crap and it’s still his fault. Individuals need to own their performance. Laurie and Musgrove. Blew that.
In a game that was very winnable, the only class that was shown was by rookie Madden and one foot out the door Liddle.

Laurie and Brooks should be ashamed of themselves.

Simpkin isn't first grade standard.
When Liddle came off we turned to mud.

He literally presented the match winning try on a platter and he still cops the blame. I think there are some pretty poor judges on this forum.

Ah man that's a disappointing loss but some of the comments here are based on emotion and not logic.
We put ourselves in a position to score tries and had a legal try disallowed through good footy.
That was a game where our forwards worked hard through adversity.
I'm not happy but don't bag the team for some individual slip-ups. Watch it again tomorrow and you see a reel good dig.
Injuries are a concern and if key players continue to fall, then yes we'll struggle.
Let's see how it unfolds.

Literally everyone around him goes to crap and it’s still his fault. Individuals need to own their performance. Laurie and Musgrove. Blew that.
Musgrove? What did he do wrong? Laurie was absolutely crap, probably Brooks too. Simpkin hopeless.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back