Live game thread vs gummies

easy to win for the exPM anchovies when they play only Laurie and Ofaphenague,.
Why are Roberts and Peachie in the team? They are by miles the worst so far.
Okay if we are flying high, but disgusting when we have been trying to get out of our own end for basically the entire half.

Clearly showing why I didn't jump o the bandwagon when he finally played a couple of decent games recently.

Lazy prick.
it is hard to build a house without foundation, so is to play without forwards!

We are playing a fast team with a cup level, pack and our centers have no penetration . The first spoon on the way congrats Tim

Lucky not to be down more TBH..
Into the breeze and no possession against a top 4 team.

We seriously lack forwards with punch and need few guys like Lodge etc,.

I thought Daine L looked very good and considering the team we have there is a few that are going well.

We are playing a fast team with a cup level, pack and our centers have no penetration . The first spoon on the way congrats Tim

Tim will get us a couple more in 2023/2024 while he has a nice nanna nap in the coaches box

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Man, Kimmorley can't coach and Tim sheens does not give two shits about 2022.

Hopefully Tim is reviewing it all with the red texter out. Doesn't fill me with confidence the blokes he has re-signed.
Yep - there are some players out there who will or should be seeing an exit path out of concord soon - Kelma, Garner, Peachey, Jet, Tamou, Musgrove and more besides. Laurie is having a real crack.

Just out there for the bombs
The way he just stood there on the try line and watched Laurie try to tackle a big bopper by himself, they score.
One of two things was going thru AD's mind, 1. I'm not going to put my body on the line to help my mate or 2. I don't know what to do. Combination of both I reckon.

Latest posts

Back