Live game thread vs gummies

Me too to be honest, but we need to hold them accountable, thus my push for change.

I’d love to lay down my guns. We all want peace in our time.

But unless us Patriots agitate and point out that the Emperor has no clothes, the club is going to continue its long decline. The suffering, pain and torture will be prolonged and may even kill us as a club.

There will be no peace until this club board and management realises they are abominable, they are incompetent and they stand aside to let people who know what they are doing take their place.

Fans can make their support of the Wests Tigers stand for something or they can continue to shill out and live on their knees.

I’ve spent years in management, it takes special gifts and talent to make the hundreds of poor decisions over so many years. I wouldn’t let the cadre run our reception desk.

You think @stryker 69 would still be a big boss if he ran his company like our club? Do you think he would have his nice megaton Land Cruiser?

It’s a junta, matey club and just night, Luke Lewis could barely hide his hilarity at the selection of Bonjy as coach.

He’s one of hundreds laughing behind our backs.

Pascoe can stick his profits up his backside if all we are going to do is to throw money away on screwball signings, sacked staff and other mischiefs.

This is a football club not lentil based bitcoin investment scam.

This is war and I’m not going down without a fight. I’m the thinking the end is close tbh.

I couldn’t wave a flag in anger against the club, so it would be the whole sport can die so far as I am concerned
G'day @TSP .....Re Sheens, Benji and Farah being appointed coaches.

It could turn out to be a master stroke of genius from the Sheenius and or the Board.
But when they were anointed imo it was nothing more than an act of sheer desperation, as there was just no one else suitable and available.
I reckon the coaching trifecta came about as a result of Sheens having a sneaky look at WTF and noticed a few on here were suggesting the Walker Bros could be the coaches for WT.
Then the light bulb moment happened and he reckoned Benji, Farah and Himself would be a better version of the Walkers.

I can certainly understand your frustration at WT present predicament as I am feeling exactly the same and probably 99% of WT fans and members are.

Honestly, my only qualm is (our capacity of) building a competitive roster. Understand our plan with juniors and pathways systems is ongoing (still progressing) however we really need to be building a strong team foundation for them to come into.

Just read on another thread that Gildart scored 3 tries. Meanwhile here he looked dreadful.
Did we let Gildart go or is he just on loan?

Let’s get our own house in order before we blame the dead beat knuckle dragging officials.

We won’t need to make many challenges if we are leading by 24 points.

That’s a Penrith thing anyway!

Remember that game, they were leading by 40 or something and Captain Chinscrote called a challenge?

I threw a tanty at the TV.

Smugsterz would sign up to Greg Norman’s Human Rights Golf tournament if they could.
I used to have an occasional game of golf with mates just for a few laughs but dont play anymore.
Greg Norman has really and truly done the wrong thing starting that breakaway tournament up imo.

G'day @TSP .....Re Sheens, Benji and Farah being appointed coaches.

It could turn out to be a master stroke of genius from the Sheenius and or the Board.
But when they were anointed imo it was nothing more than an act of sheer desperation, as there was just no one else suitable and available.
I reckon the coaching trifecta came about as a result of Sheens having a sneaky look at WTF and noticed a few on here were suggesting the Walker Bros could be the coaches for WT.
Then the light bulb moment happened and he reckoned Benji, Farah and Himself would be a better version of the Walkers.

I can certainly understand your frustration at WT present predicament as I am feeling exactly the same and probably 99% of WT fans and members are.
Cheers bro!

If there was one piece of good news I had today,

Ciraldo has gone full Gus’s beeeatttchhur!

62537CAA-8D4E-4D61-99F7-7061CB1F5466.jpeg
Ze official story is that Barrett walked.

The truth is he couldn’t stand another second in the “ken zoo and there’s a bit more…

You know Aunty Dessie is looking available from 2024. Let’s us say close to a 70% win rate.

Tim 49% and Bonjour 0.

Maybe he shouldn't have played @twentyforty , if the shock/grief effected him that deeply.
The result of the game didn't have anything hanging on it apart from staying in front of the Titans so we didn't get last spot, so it could have been an opportunity for a young bloke to get some experience in the top grade.
That would have been the perfect solution. We both know that the coach has that responsibility to put the best available team on the park each week. Shock can effect people differently and often people don’t realise how intrusive it can be on performance.

Reactions: BZN
Did you catch anything? It's been very quiet lately.
Unfortunately not. The tailor had been quite consistent over the last 6 weeks and there were big schools chopping up the surface until two weeks ago.
I don't know what fishing you do but I usually get a bream, tarwhine or flathead in the surf if the tailor aren't there but recently diddly squat - very strange.

Last edited:
Outtakes from the weekend...

Our forwards need someone to organise them for the full 80 mins i.e. Hastings.

Tyrone Peachey is a terrible hooker. Surely we'd be better off with an actual hooker coming off the bench.

I think I saw 1 offload, maybe 2, the entire game.

Our play-the-balls were so slow. James Roberts in particular.

We get our forwards working well, not this one out crap. We get some second phase, some faster play-the-balls and we win games.

Vonny asked Fitzgibbon before the game, The Tigers will have nothing to lose, How do you remain sharp?

Reactions: TSP
Outtakes from the weekend...

Our forwards need someone to organise them for the full 80 mins i.e. Hastings.

Tyrone Peachey is a terrible hooker. Surely we'd be better off with an actual hooker coming off the bench.

I think I saw 1 offload, maybe 2, the entire game.

Our play-the-balls were so slow. James Roberts in particular.

We get our forwards working well, not this one out crap. We get some second phase, some faster play-the-balls and we win games.
Agree wholeheartedly. I don't know why Noddy isn't encouraging 2nd phase play as we actually look quite good when we do it. Even in the NSW Cup stats, not 1 offload from any of our forwards, not even Tuki Simpkins.

I hope we replace Peachey with Jake Simpkin this week.

Usually the re-build takes longer but 10 years in and we are still knocking down.
Yep @tig_prmz 💯 agree, and it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll.
@mike did an excellent post recently re WT Board and Our Club generally.
I wish I could find it as it shed a lot of lite on what's wrong with WT and what needs to happen to get Us 'to the top' so We can rock n roll with the Big Boppers.

I hope Api sneaks out to our Mad Monday!

Photo in a tigers jersey doing donuts.

What a season he’s had.

Agree wholeheartedly. I don't know why Noddy isn't encouraging 2nd phase play as we actually look quite good when we do it. Even in the NSW Cup stats, not 1 offload from any of our forwards, not even Tuki Simpkins.

I hope we replace Peachey with Jake Simpkin this week.
I can't imagine why he wouldn't be encouraging it. I just think the players lose track of the game plan without someone micromanaging them on the field.

Back