Live game thread vs gummies

Nah I'm not being too harsh on tamou, just expressing my opinion.
A lot happens in a few years, body starts to deteriorate especially for the older blokes.
I just don't think he's got it in him anymore and I think most would agree.
You’re allowed to express your opinion mate, and I understand why you are of that opinion, I really do. I’m just saying I can’t be too hard on him.
I agree with your point regarding his shelf life and I think he may have already been advised that this could be his last year?

Feels like this team is stuck in an endless loop of mediocrity and complacency.

Good try by Garner. Hope he goes well at Penrith.
mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency :ROFLMAO: it definitely feels like it @Lauren :unsure:

mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency-mediocrity-complacency :ROFLMAO: it definitely feels like it @Lauren :unsure:
Honestly, my only qualm is (our capacity of) building a competitive roster. Understand our plan with juniors and pathways systems is ongoing (still progressing) however we really need to be building a strong team foundation for them to come into.

Just read on another thread that Gildart scored 3 tries. Meanwhile here he looked dreadful.

Blow the bunker up
Yep, blow up the current bunker set up anyway.
I dont see any reason why the bunker shouldn't work properly though and imo we need a bunker that does work as it should.

Why is it when we have tamou and musgrove starting props neither run for more then 100m!!! Tamou has ran for what 30m all game!! Disgraceful effort from so many players in this team. They need to really asses who is worth keeping and who we should just cut now!
In not sure if that 100m!!! means 100 metres or 100 millimeters :ROFLMAO:

Yep, blow up the current bunker set up anyway.
I dont see any reason why the bunker shouldn't work properly though and imo we need a bunker that does work as it should.
Let’s get our own house in order before we blame the dead beat knuckle dragging officials.

We won’t need to make many challenges if we are leading by 24 points.

That’s a Penrith thing anyway!

Remember that game, they were leading by 40 or something and Captain Chinscrote called a challenge?

I threw a tanty at the TV.

Smugsterz would sign up to Greg Norman’s Human Rights Golf tournament if they could.

Reactions: BZN
I believe Naden will prove to be a great signing.

Few errors tonight and things didn't go to plan.
Runs with reckless abandon though.
A pre season and some more class around him and I can see him having great seasons with us for some time.
Not all that long ago the common saying was mostly 'runs with GAY abandon'

Last edited:
This is the final piece of the jigsaw

FC8D3BF7-68B1-44A4-B149-BDF230A74D0D.jpeg
Source: nrl.com

Not only that, we get last with a red arrow down.

How do we fall further off the table?

@stryker 69 needs the spoon for clean sweep of wt predictions for the 2022 season he made in October last year.

That’s all very unfortunate, but here we are.

Last edited:
Haven't had my vent yet :)
Went fishing and watched it on replay. It was rinse and repeat of last week. Turned it off 10 minutes into the second half - couldn't see the point in it.
It is clear this team lacks a leader and someone to provide spark. It's also clear that Hastings does that - if we don't re-sign him it's a real worry for next year.
Did you catch anything? It's been very quiet lately.

I was just saying to the other forum, it can get worse. We have some big name players currently with us who are not rushing to extend.
Fair enough, but the reaching out for the spoon, this is the last thing they can do to us.

It just cant get any worse than the spoon.

This is defcon 5 for an nrl club and we are 3 fekking minutes to midnight.

I’m pretty cut up about it.

I’m not blaming or hating on the players, they are instruments of the conductors and we sound like one burgess’s old punk band after the drummer vomited into the crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
Fair enough, but the reaching out for the spoon, this is the last thing they can do to us.

It cant get any worse than spoon.

This is defcon 5 for an nrl club and we are 3 fekking minutes to midnight.

I’m cut up about it.
11 years of failure running, culminating in the spoon.
Good job Wests Tigers 👍🏼

11 years of failure running, culminating in the spoon.
Good job Wests Tigers 👍🏼
It’s disgusting.

A club shill walks into my house tonight and I’m fekking setting the dog in him.

I mistakenly said “ in” instead of “on” and then realising the error, am in no mood to change it.

Sorry for any offence caused.

Maybe it's a knockdown rebuild for our mob, just as Masterton used to advertise.

I wouldnt be too hard on Tamou. He won a GF with Greeny and he looked like he was in shock.
Maybe he shouldn't have played @twentyforty , if the shock/grief effected him that deeply.
The result of the game didn't have anything hanging on it apart from staying in front of the Titans so we didn't get last spot, so it could have been an opportunity for a young bloke to get some experience in the top grade.

Back