LOL - Daley Owned!

NZTiger

Had to make an animated gif of this awesome RL moment on the sidelines of an Origin match back in the day. Classic!
It had me in tears!!! :laughing:

![](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6641/stolenchairlol.gif)

They play this on Boots n all now and again….dunno what he didnt just sit in the other seat, or just say, "Move your fat ass, bee sting head!...you done sittin in ma chair"

Haha i remember that, you could tell that Gus did that deliberately lol.

It also shows how weak Daley is that he didnt tell Gus that he was in his seat and so he just stood there not knowing what to do lol.

Classic stuff
The only good thing ive seen gus do in awhile
God i hate daley and gus and there "i told you that would happen" (even though they didnt) commentary style

Had a bit of a chuckle at this on Sunday, it won most embarrassing moment since the Super Leag era, or something along those lines. I still think Brownie's pass into Lance Thompsons head as he tripped and was falling over in the rain against the Storm was the funniest. I still remember Mundine talking up the Dragons saying they would smash the Storm and then they came out and got absolutely destroyed.

I love how Gus moves over sits down looks at him as if to say "What are you gonna do about it?" Then looks at the action to ensure that Daley can't indicate he is in his chair

@derailed said:
I love how Gus moves over sits down looks at him as if to say "What are you gonna do about it?" Then looks at the action to ensure that Daley can't indicate he is in his chair

lol I love how the bald guy behind em to the left of the picture just looks at Daley like "Whats this guy doin?" lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back