LOTE COMES THROUGH FIRST TRAINING SESSION

Here are the highlights of Lote's last game for Leicester.

Does some really nice stuff imo,looks big and fast.
\
\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qybd7smtuz4&feature=channel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most of you blokes must wear earplugs at the games….seriously, I'm glad I never went to the footy with mum, if the players cant cop some crap, if they take it on board then theyre not professionals.
Even Uncle Tim has taken to reading ''so called fans'' negativity....of course he couldnt see that it was directed towards him and not Johnny Morris, just old poker face trying to bluff again, but alas his con job days are over...most see thru it.
Seriously, if players or coaches cant hack the punters then they shouldnt be there, they are paid professionals and should be able to skirt minor crap like this....but I do agree with Bon re: family.
Benji's mum was on the forum initially when he broke into grade....she was wise enough to leave it to us mugs after a time.

Why? Because it mentions his name about making a joke? The article is about Tuqiri......clutching at straws.

I know its about Tuquiri, but you said the article ''is in no way related to Fulton''...which is where youre wrong and why the initial blogger on WTs website mentioned it...you should chosse your words more carefully in future.

@innsaneink said:
Most of you blokes must wear earplugs at the games….seriously, I'm glad I never went to the footy with mum, if the players cant cop some crap, if they take it on board then theyre not professionals.
Even Uncle Tim has taken to reading ''so called fans'' negativity....of course he couldnt see that it was directed towards him and not Johnny Morris, just old poker face trying to bluff again, but alas his con job days are over...most see thru it.
Seriously, if players or coaches cant hack the punters then they shouldnt be there, they are paid professionals and should be able to skirt minor crap like this....but I do agree with Bon re: family.
Benji's mum was on the forum initially when he broke into grade....she was wise enough to leave it to us mugs after a time.

Why? Because it mentions his name about making a joke? The article is about Tuqiri......clutching at straws.

I know its about Tuquiri, but you said the article ''is in no way related to Fulton''...which is where youre wrong and why the initial blogger on WTs website mentioned it...you should chosse your words more carefully in future.

It was an incedental mention regarding something unrelated to what the poster was talking about, but ok….I'll make sure I'll choose my words more carefully next time champ.......Thanks for the tips.

Latest posts

Back