Lote Tuqiri thread

Who would of predicted that a thread about the possibile signing of a dual international would descend into a pathetic dick measuring contest?

Now I remember why I stopped bothering with the forum.

Anyway do proceed. One day your manhoods will be vindicated in cyberspace

@anderson silva said:
so tell me what info ive provided that has been false? .

I never said anything like that, and this has nothing to do with Cayless but you keep going back to that…you need to forget reading between the lines, just read what I wrote.

@smeghead said:
Who would of predicted that a thread about the possibile signing of a dual international would descend into a pathetic d*** measuring contest?

well maybe you should give up your mod powers then since you broke rules buy swearing in a post.

@anderson silva said:
and humphreys saying there is no guarentee only proves why i say he will look foolish when lote becomes official, and is the second highest paid tiger behind marshall. not to bad for a guy who has "no guarentee" of a contract hey.

Anderson….......what part of Humphreys has to play it exactly that way don't you get.........Until Lote sorts out what he wants to do ......He can't be 'guarenteed' anything given the NRL's stance on guess stints for rival codes......It's not that hard to understand........

What If......while over in yhe UK playing yawnion.......Lote gets an offer from Irish ping pong...and decides to take it up and not come back to League at all......Humphreys would look pretty foolish then .........saying he had a 'Guarenteed' contract with us....

@anderson silva said:
@smeghead said:
Who would of predicted that a thread about the possibile signing of a dual international would descend into a pathetic d*** measuring contest?

well maybe you should give up your mod powers then since you broke rules buy swearing in a post.

Yes my use of such a deplorable word shall see me banished without doubt.

The vindication will come one day for you I am sure.

Keep chasing that unicorn sonny, keep chasing

@Geo. said:
@anderson silva said:
and humphreys saying there is no guarentee only proves why i say he will look foolish when lote becomes official, and is the second highest paid tiger behind marshall. not to bad for a guy who has "no guarentee" of a contract hey.

Anderson….......what part of Humphreys has to play it exactly that way don't you get.........Until Lote sorts out what he wants to do ......He can't be 'guarenteed' anything given the NRL's stance on guess stints for rival codes......It's not that hard to understand........

What If......while over in yhe UK playing yawnion.......Lote gets an offer from Irish ping pong...and decides to take it up and not come back to League at all......Humphreys would look pretty foolish then .........saying he had a 'Guarenteed' contract with us....

well either way he would look foolish and knowingly decieving the nrl boss to do so isnt a good look is it, i know he has to play it this way by denying lotes signed or agreed to terms, but to say he has no guarentee of a contract when he finishes union,isnt fooling anyone and is a redundant statement IMO.

Why are people so unkind :wink:
Keep it going Anderson.
Life seems pretty good in Tigertown atm :slight_smile:

Unfortunately it's a long few months before the footy starts again & we can start hating opposition teams.

Well until he signs a contract neither side has a guarantee of anything. I think the good press of Lote returning to the NRL will easily overshadow any resentment Gallop might have when the deal goes public/official.

What position will he play if he does sign, i think we have more than enough wingers and centres.
TUPOU
BROWN
TUIAKI
RYAN
DANIELLA
AYSHFORD
PRITCHARD
LAWERENCE
HANBURY

I see both sides really and dont see a problem with a bit of name calling or bickering between each other to a point.

Isnt it a forum where people disagree with each other cause of different opinions.

Im happy we are signing taquiri and cant wait till its confirmed and yeah maybe andersons just a good guesser maybe not.

Who really cares but if anderson got it wrong he would needanewname.lol

Just remember guys only knocking Tim sheens or any of the board is aloud.

I thought this forum was letting alot more go through to the keeper some of the mods are trigger happy and or power freaks.

Anderson -

I don't understand what your motivation is for posting over and over again the same stuff.
We get it - your source has assured you he's a sure thing - 100%, and you can't work out why Humphries would deny it becuase in your opinion it will make him look like a fool.

Is that it - the full story?

What people have a problem with is that Humphries has categorically denied the signing has happened. That fact alone makes your posts inaccurate, for something to be a sure thing - 100% he would have had to have his signature on a contract. I realise you don't believe what Humphries is saying, but the facts stand.

Look, i personally don't have a problem with what your writing but things from your ends have got a little out of hand when you start calling our CEO a fool because you seem to think you know more about this then he does. Also your source has a problem with you divulging the information he's giving you but you seem to continue to do it.

Anyway, he'll probably end up at the tigers in March and you'll feel all vindicated. But that's not the point, it's gone beyond that, read inks post again.

@anderson silva said:
you wouldnt get an apology from me even if i was wrong, i know 98% of people on here were grateful for my info just you and a couple others who have a problem for some reason, and although my source was pissed that i leaked the info, i had already done it and it couldnt be taken it back, he just asked in future that i dont publicise any other signings or inside info.

anyway ill let people know via PM's from now on and you and other haters can wait weeks after for the papers to "break" a story.

as i said,i hope you understand in time.
obviously now is not that time going by your response.
sorry for not being grateful like the other 98%.
but only 2% is all that is needed to get you fired up,now that's funny.
but i seriously don't give a crap if we announce it today or next year.
now if i was laying cold hard cash on his signing,and your info would allow me to turn it into more,then i would love you and give you all the hugz and kisses you want.
but as i said i don't give a crap.
seriously,what do i gain by knowing today or a month later.
i'm still going to be a wests tigers supporter,i'm still going to be up at 4am watching a team that has made the semis only once.
trust me i'll be fine.
\
\
now i understand the majority of fans want the info yesterday,and i am not going to deny people that.
if that is what is important to people that is fine with me.

what you fail to see is that this club has shown nothing but leaks.from the crap with the ceo during the season and the blah blah blah that is still being leaked.
does this seem like a professional way to do business.
i sign confidentiality papers every day .it is pretty easy to understand and adhere to.
if you want to be associated with big companies,for god sake act like one that is worth doing business with.
you see,i'm a wests tiger and i want negotiations to run smooth,i want any problems dealt with and fixed,not broadcast to everyone else .

this signing is not your standard run of the mill contract negotiation.there is a process that must be followed.i don't believe leaks that show the process may not be the one that needed to be portrayed as smart.
98% of you obviously do.

um,i don't see a reply from you in my inbox.
were you rude and didn't reply
seriously where are those manners your mother taught you.
\
\
cool,WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!

@tiger4ever said:
I see both sides really and dont see a problem with a bit of name calling or bickering between each other to a point.

Isnt it a forum where people disagree with each other cause of different opinions.

Im happy we are signing taquiri and cant wait till its confirmed and yeah maybe andersons just a good guesser maybe not.

Who really cares but if anderson got it wrong he would needanewname.lol

Just remember guys only knocking Tim sheens or any of the board is aloud.

I thought this forum was letting alot more go through to the keeper some of the mods are trigger happy and or power freaks.

It's more about not letting this forum wind up like most of the other NRL ones (look at the Kennel for instance or LU) which are just full of swearing and/or flame wars or people who display the mentality and social skills of 10 year olds. Maybe they over-reach sometimes but it's a small price to pay.

Yeah thanks for that yossy i realise that and that is why i said to a point.

Look somepeople get banned or moderated for remotely swearing but yet some dont on a consistent basis.

I do see your point though mate.

isnt this topic so exciting.

@tiger4ever said:
Yeah thanks for that yossy i realise that and that is why i said to a point.

Look somepeople get banned or moderated for remotely swearing but yet some dont on a consistent basis.

I do see your point though mate.

isnt this topic so exciting.

:laughing: About as exciting as Benji and Robbie's one's last off season….......

BTW off on a power trip to delete your posts for making sense....... :smiling_imp:

@Staks said:
What will happen if Lote doesn't become a Tiger in 2010 ?

he will have to suffer a major season ending injury for him not to wear the tigers jersey next season, and thats wests tigers no that uk union tigers team.

@Staks said:

Then we find someone else to play FB and life goes on. Lote would be gravy but if something goes wrong it does. I think every man and his dog can see the only x-factor is Lote inking a deal to play some yawnion off shore. Either way, barring serious injury, he'll be playing for us in 2010\. There are plenty of other leaks at Concord apart from Anderson's sources…

@Staks said:

Good question…......Moltzen to fullback i guess.........and a gazzillion the Club is useless posts.......

Latest posts

Back