Lui out???

Eye_Of_Wests_Tigers

Heard on NRL.com.. in Gibbsy's late mail, (i know reliable probably not) that he probably won't be playing on monday night, forcing Lawrence back into the 6 and Benji to half.

Just had a listen to that myself. I'm not too sure too be honest, Channel 10 sport showed the Tigers training yesterday and showed Lui running and he looked fine in that footage. If he is out I'd expect the same backline as last week with Brown coming back onto the wing and Daniela in the centres.

Same here boys. How bad is that injury anyway? Hopefully, Sheens is feeding them crap. Please Rob, come back!!!

wel i was watching him all morning yesterday at training and he looked fine. He was running ok and running combinations. So unless something has happened and considering we don't play until Monday I think he will play or it would be too early to call it now.

@IronTiger said:
wel i was watching him all morning yesterday at training and he looked fine. He was running ok and running combinations. So unless something has happened and considering we don't play until Monday I think he will play or it would be too early to call it now.

Good to hear.

@IronTiger said:

Yeah I was there as well yesterday. DFG Jnr was doing the junior coaching clinic.

Lui looked fine although the knee was strapped. The other injured players were doing fitness work only but Lui was running with the starting side.

Hard to see young Robert being ruled out from here. He has been running freely at training and will most likely keep running at half over the weekend in training leading up to monday. They might give him till monday but you would think he will only improve.

lui is not going to play first grade due to injury, but is going to play toyota cup

*shakes head
\
\
sheens is still trying to turn marshall into a 7, and lawrence into a 6 :frowning:

Back