Lui

MGB

Thought he deserved a mention, obviously a very difficult loss to take but I thought he was superb in attack and defence and finally stepped up and showed what he is capable of.

I agree. Even in extra time he really stepped up to the plate and despite just missing his field goal attempt, he took control of our attack and never stopped trying.

He had a blinder….that cover tackle over the sideline was awesome. I'm really starting to warm to him.

What do we do with Moltzen next year?

@stryker said:
What do we do with Moltzen next year?

There lies the problem. This is one of the uncertainties that we'll face next year. One thing is for certain though is that no matter which way Tim goes he'll get lambasted by some of the fans here what ever he does.

Robert Lui stood tall last night…

The tackle on Aubusson was something special....

Ran at the line with vigour and defensively he aimed up big time....

His kicks in the corner our really starting to do something now. Twice Minichello had to do a lot of hard work to get into the field of play.

His long kicking is something I have not seen yet but otherwise, he is as sweet as sugar! :smiley:

Agree with everything said, but wanted to make special mention to Ayshford's game also. Some had criticised his defense earlier in the season but he really stood tall last night.

how good was this bloke…

... the tackle on aubusson, driving him over the sideline... my god...

he steered us around when marshall left the field, lifted his attack, lifted his defence... play brilliantly...

... IF marshall doesnt play next week (which he will) lui will be the one!!

i like this kid alot.. makes me feel sick we having lui and moltzen both such promising talents.

that tackle over the sidelined… sensational.. he showed him the sideline and BAM. WELL DONE LUI!!

the tackle to throw the rooster player was great, but lets not forget he was up against a slow forward.
he is getting better, but i think moltzen is way better than Lui.

Played very well.

Going to be some competition next year between him and Moltzen!

Like everyone I was impressed with Lui in the U20's last year but on his nrl form this year it looked like he would take this season to reach the grade. But, if he plays next week like he did last night it is fair to say he has made it early. He had a great game in defence and attack, I believe his family was at the ground, they would have been very proud.

Have you forgotten the other field goal that Rob Lui won us a game with this year???

I assume this is just another shot at the kid!!!!

Back