Luke Brooks #167

Yep can't wait for more of him never, ever running the ball and those midfield bombs that land 40m out from the oppo try line.

I havent been on here for a while but I see you are still the same critical person youve always been.
But on the positive side we now have @Demps as a Forum Leader.
How good is that.
Just dont let it go to your head though in thinking you know everything, as it did with another Forum Leader just recently.
And to finish on a very positive note.
It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family at a rest stop on the F1 recently @alittlebittipsy.
If there were more decent people on the forum like you the forum would be a much more enjoyable place to be.
+1 there are some good folks here.

Similarly I had a brief rendezvous at the Marulan BP Service Centre with @ConePuncher and @hobbo1 after one of the games at Bruce Stadium back in the day.

Good times.

I think Brooks will get a more simple game plan given to him , it will be fast , head up footy , and I think he will be told to just keep bringing players of his hip at pace going forward , and Bark at the props to go hard , he will,be good under Sheens
Sounds pretty definitive, I hope you’re right and whatever he needs to do is done.
I’m really fascinated to see what Sheens feels he can do for him, like he keeps saying, he wants to coach him.

I havent been on here for a while but I see you are still the same critical person youve always been.
But on the positive side we now have @Demps as a Forum Leader.
How good is that.
Just dont let it go to your head though in thinking you know everything, as it did with another Forum Leader just recently.
And to finish on a very positive note.
It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family at a rest stop on the F1 recently @alittlebittipsy.
If there were more decent people on the forum like you the forum would be a much more enjoyable place to be.
Hobbos application was suspended as he did not meet the minimum height requirements of the club

Sounds pretty definitive, I hope you’re right and whatever he needs to do is done.
I’m really fascinated to see what Sheens feels he can do for him, like he keeps saying, he wants to coach him.
My thing is if he’s so keen to coach him why couldn’t he get in his ear abit last season, why allow a season to go to waste when he could have worked with him last season. And if he did then clearly it didn’t do much because brooks was definitely not at his best last season. I hope sheens can get the best out of him though I do like brooks

straight up.
Very real chance, but still not the fav.
I know all the family through the Kfarsghad village connections.

The feeling with all the relo's is he will come back if Tigers stump up the cash.

Eels have offered 1.1mil and Tigers, so far, 1.2 mil, but I think if I understood them right that 1.4 mil is going to be the magic number.

He is still a bit dirty on us for what we did to him. But not enough to kill the comeback.
So thought Id give youse an update here with some hard numbers.
As you can see, I told you a month ago he was asking for 1.4 mil a year, proving I wasnt lying, and now the tigers have indeed offered him 1.4mil a year over 5 years. 7 mil deal, last year might be an option so in reality its 4 if thats so.
This puts us in pole position.

He is still looking to see what Dogs and Eels come back with, and this is what Ive been told:
Dogs have offered a 4 year +option. 1.1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2 +1.2 mutual option.

Eels have offered 1.1 over 4 years with some incentives.

Im told hes trying to up the figure on the dogs deal an extra 100k on top per year and if he gets it, he signs with them, but if not, he will announce he signs with us.

Not sure if eels will budge or not.

He wants to win a premiership so is favouring dogs but their offer is lower.

So thought Id give youse an update here with some hard numbers.
As you can see, I told you a month ago he was asking for 1.4 mil a year, proving I wasnt lying, and now the tigers have indeed offered him 1.4mil a year over 5 years. 7 mil deal, last year might be an option so in reality its 4 if thats so.
This puts us in pole position.

He is still looking to see what Dogs and Eels come back with, and this is what Ive been told:
Dogs have offered a 4 year +option. 1.1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2 +1.2 mutual option.

Eels have offered 1.1 over 4 years with some incentives.

Im told hes trying to up the figure on the dogs deal an extra 100k on top per year and if he gets it, he signs with them, but if not, he will announce he signs with us.

Not sure if eels will budge or not.

He wants to win a premiership so is favouring dogs but their offer is lower.
That’s a lot of money at this stage of his career.
I’m a fan of him returning but when I see $7million I now question the validity of
a) the size and b) the length of the offer, especially if he is not the Messiah.
Obviously the coaching team want him !

That’s a lot of money at this stage of his career.
I’m a fan of him returning but when I see $7million I now question the validity of
a) the size and b) the length of the offer, especially if he is not the Messiah.
Obviously the coaching team want him !
We don't know how much of the alleged offer falls within the salary cap. We also don't know what has been offered by third parties.

Staff online

Members online

Back